Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry to hear that you lost a baby Igglepiggle! A cheat one in a while is ok Will start exercise as well, till now didn't do it as my bmi is already super low 18,3. But I think it's a strong swaying factor so will add it now for the upcoming weeks.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone going with the LE diet here ?
    We've just been on holiday so major cheating - big breakfasts, processed food, meat , the whole lot ! Back on the sway train now. Noticed my High fertile December days will be at christmas (around Boxing Day I think I could nab my husbands holiday cheer and aim for this cycle ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I'm in the same boat. Want to do the diet between now and Dec, and start TTC in Jan. I'm vegetarian by upbringing, so that's easy. What's not easy is that I now have to cut back the core of my vegetarianism ( beans, dairy, nuts). I'm in the process of reading up info on the site, and coming up with my sway plan. How is everyone else doing? Please feel free to share tips on what's working for you/what isn't. Sending pink dust our way!

P.S- What are your thoughts on adding supplements to your sway? I'm a bit worried about messing with my body, as supplements take a while to kick in, and need to be weaned carefully, and could disturb something that's working fine. But I'm willing to try if anything has been getting good results.
    Last edited by Heart desires pink LP; October 25th, 2017 at 12:25 AM.
    Me: 29 DH: 32
    Darling[2015]
    Praying & Swaying for
    May 2018

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart desires pink LP View Post
    How is everyone else doing? Please feel free to share tips on what's working for you/what isn't. Sending pink dust our way!

P.S- What are your thoughts on adding supplements to your sway? I'm a bit worried about messing with my body, as supplements take a while to kick in, and need to be weaned carefully, and could disturb something that's working fine. But I'm willing to try if anything has been getting good results.
    Im just finding that with no snacking, the limits in general are quite easy to stick to. I have diverted to Diet Coke when hungry which i dislike but gets me through with no goodness (sounds awful but hey if that's what works !)
    I thought supplements was only for boy diet. Which do you mean specifically ?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by frankie2017 View Post
    Im just finding that with no snacking, the limits in general are quite easy to stick to. I have diverted to Diet Coke when hungry which i dislike but gets me through with no goodness (sounds awful but hey if that's what works !)
    I thought supplements was only for boy diet. Which do you mean specifically ?

Hi there! Diet coke lol? That's a handy tip. I'm referring to vitex, saw palmetto clomid, antihistamines etc that I see in many sways!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Darling[2015]
    Praying & Swaying for
    May 2018

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Coffee and coke zero help me avoid snacking. I try not to eat till around 11.30 or 12 and have a biggish lunch like soup and a sandwich. That normally keeps me going till my dinner at around 5 or 6. Sometimes I'll have a few jellies or a few spoons of yoghurt in between if I really need something .
    Supplements I'm taking are myo inositol and co q10.

I'm hoping to try next cycle, I'm not enjoying the le diet so can't wait to stuff my face again ��
    👦2013
    👱2014
    👼2016 💔
    👶2017

👩 Due October 2018

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart desires pink LP View Post
    Hi there! Diet coke lol? That's a handy tip. I'm referring to vitex, saw palmetto clomid, antihistamines etc that I see in many sways!

I know I actually hate soda type drinks..

Ah yeh I think the main ones now are Clomid or Femara - I am really undecided on what to do here as Femara sounds good but is quite expensive to obtain online.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, just a reminder I cannot keep up with support threads so whenever you have a question please post it in its own heading in the forums and I'll reply!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Thanks Heart desires pink LP thanked for this post
    Likes frankie2017 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some questions for my fellow sway buddies :

Is egg white ok to eat every day, within overall protein limits?

What are you ladies drinking, to help sway, or curb cravings?

Are there foods that you are absolutely avoiding?

How are you doing on the 6 days of cardio? I'm struggling to keep going for 60 mins. By 40 min, I get bored and lose my zeal.

For those ladies who've been on the diet longer, how has it changed your body? Curious to see if there are apparent changes.

How supportive has your DH or partner been? My DH doesn't want to do anything to his body, and urges me not to do anything 'less healthy'. We both are usually very clean eaters and regular at exercise.

Darling[2015]
    Praying & Swaying for
    May 2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello girls, i started slowly Le diet from January, in May i lost few kg, i took Vitex and drunk peppermint tea and i lost my ovulation till September so be careful with supplements. I think it is fine eat egg white within protein limits. Im drinking coke zero and 4-5 cups of coffee daily. Im still eating something sweet after lunch like ice cream . Im walking very fast every morning 60min/7days. My husband is taking Ole and drinking soy milk and im drinking white wine just around ovulation i hope it is fine

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast