Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We were going try this month but for other reasons pushed to next month. And I keep finding reasons to push another month! I keep thinking I’ve become to lax with my sway (even though I’m eating completely within limits, complete opposite than with my son, ect) I don’t know. I guess I just worry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Heart desires- Anything is ok within the limits. I guess some things make it harder to stay within limits tho.
    Diet drinks to get by. I hate black coffee , I drink soy flat whites so I have to be real careful to not go over on the protein... I only have one a day but gosh I need it .

eighme I feel the same re feeling too lax. My problem is my DH swinging back and forth between lets have a baby and my god no we can’t afford it. we had a huge ‘discussion’ the other day about it again, I’m happy to wait til our finances are sorted which is his concern but it makes it so hard to sway properly as I don’t have much weight to spare nor do I enjoy the diet !

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay on getting the husband on board! I remember talking to my sister in the summer, thinking there was no way my husband would jump on this wagon, but he has and he's willing to do whatever I want him to do. I'm leaning towards January/February. I haven't been posting but it's definitely always on my mind. Good luck to all of you!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by frankie2017 View Post
    Heart desires- Anything is ok within the limits. I guess some things make it harder to stay within limits tho.
    Diet drinks to get by. I hate black coffee , I drink soy flat whites so I have to be real careful to not go over on the protein... I only have one a day but gosh I need it .

eighme I feel the same re feeling too lax. My problem is my DH swinging back and forth between lets have a baby and my god no we can’t afford it. we had a huge ‘discussion’ the other day about it again, I’m happy to wait til our finances are sorted which is his concern but it makes it so hard to sway properly as I don’t have much weight to spare nor do I enjoy the diet !

I know! We pushed it last month because I didn’t know if I was ready. Now, we’re a few weeks away from trying and I’m still like “AHHHH!” I know I need to be relaxed about it because certain types of stress sway different ways.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345