Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck Planning my pink sway & currently on a low carb diet

Hi everyone, I am a newbie! I have been spying on the forums for a while but I'm ready to start planning my sway. I wasn't sure if I was going to officially sway, but I decided I would regret it if I didn't at least try. I have an 18 month old son who is everything and more. It is funny to me that I always wanted a girl first because he is so amazing. I definitely love my boy! But we only want 2 kids, so if we could have a girl next and complete our family it would be awesome =)

So right now I'm on a low carb, high fat diet. How will this affect a girl sway? I gained 70 pounds while pregnant with my son. In the past 2 months I have lost 25 pounds on this diet and I'm 15 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight! I'm getting B12 and Lipoden injections (I also take an appetite suppressant daily). My cycles just came back a couple months ago when I stopped breastfeeding entirely, so I can't say whether the diet has impacted my fertility or not, I'm sure it has. We didn't intend to start trying to get pregnant until the Spring, but am I better off starting now with the weight loss being so recent? Or should we wait until I've reached my goal weight so I can do the LE diet before we're TTC? I'm hesitant about the LE diet because I feel like that's basically the foods I ate when I had my son. The difference is I had gained weight right before conceiving him, about 10 pounds, so my calorie intake was significantly higher than what is recommended for the LE diet. I'm taking cranberry, magnesium, and calcium, though I'm reading these supplements aren't necessarily recommended on this site? I also take Vitex to help my cycles regulate after breastfeeding.

Any more info on the 1 attempt? How often should DH be releasing before that 1 attempt? My son was conceived with sex on Saturday and Sunday, ovulation on Tuesday.

Alcohol / caffeine good or bad for pink sway? I drink a lot of Coke Zero...

Thanks for any help!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a bit long, is there any way you could bump this for me for tomorrow?? Sorry I'm at the end of my day here and a little bit brain fried!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I'll bump tomorrow Atomic! I have done enough research so far to determine I need to quit taking all of the supplements that IG convinced me to take lol which is no sweat off my back, I am miserable taking so much every night!

My biggest concern is whether the B12/Lipoden injections will impact my sway (or fertility in general) and how regular I will be going forward. I read a comment from you that said to stop taking Vitex at CD12 or first OPK, so that's what I'm doing. I looked at my overall nutrition on a daily basis and the calories are quite low (1000-1300), but the macros are about within range. I would probably have to lower my protein intake, but that's because I eat protein bars and shakes on this diet.

I guess my only questions after scouring the forums are:

1) clarification on the one bd attempt (when and how often does my husband release before bd)
    2) alcohol? <3
    3) am i better off waiting until i reach my goal weight or do you think i'm in a better place to TTC right away given the recent weight loss?
    4) peppermint tea or rephresh recommended?

Thanks so much!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok last bump haha

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for bumping.

I would probably wait and do a lower fat diet with a higher % of animal fat (like LE, or you can modify LE to be more similar to the diet you're on now) But, follow your heart if you think you want to try now that's fine!

I don't want anyone on cranberry, I don't think it's safe and doesn't work anyway. Cal-mag are up to you. Didn't work for me but it's your sway, your way.

Why do you need to regulate your cycle?

If DH is under 35 have him abstain, if DH over 35 have him do daily release. Both for 7-10 days before the one attempt.

We have great results with coffee and alcohol. I don't think diet soda does a whole lot.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ