Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM, I certainly don't think you're a lunatic! I was 20 weeks pregnant with DD when I joined here and planned my boy sway the whole while! Obviously it ended up being moot for me anyway, but planning helped satisfy my desire to plan/do which I think you seem to share.

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your patience!

Don't worry about diet or exercise now. There will be time enough when the baby arrives for all that.

I got a baby boy at 37 and 39. Don't worry about aging, if it does have an effect it is very, very minor.

You can just continue with your regular vitamin - don't worry the pregnancy DHA is safe when nursing as well, in my experience (especially if you were taking it during pregnancy already - are you?). The people who I worry about with the blood thinners are those who are taking 1000's of mg of fish oil, EPO, then adding garlic and bromelian on top of it all. The pregnancy/nursing DHA supps are ok when nursing.

Diet looks great, if you can't afford the grass fed beef that's ok I never ate it when I got my boys. If you can, great, but I don't want you to eat less meat than you want due to the expense, that's all.

I don't think anyone needs to take supplemental potassium but if you want to, just be sure you stick with no more than 99 mg

RRLT at your discretion, I am not sure I trust RRLT for pink OR blue as it is right now but if you believe in it, totally up to you

Hubs supps - yes if he's willing to take the vitamins now I'd have him on them. Doesn't hurt anything, may help.

Yes I believe that some minor weight loss and musclebuilding exercise for DH will only help. My husband was at his heaviest when we got our girl and had always been pretty fit prior to that. No jogging or biking or "weightlifting" supplements (aka creatine, steroids, etc) as these things may sway pink. I would not push this too far in advance of TTC as he may get burned out on it - 6 months max

Breastfeeding really does lower libido! If you find out the way around that let us all know LOL! That is a mystery for the ages.

I do still hope and pray we can get you that little man eventually but do know that three girls is an amazing, special, beautiful family!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi LMSM,

I am actually glad to read you post I'm also planning for end of 2019 blue sway and thought I was going crazy about thinking to make some changes from now so it's encouraging to see others in the same time frame here too.

Good luck with everything xx
    : 2010

Dreaming of boy sway end of 2019

6. Likes atomic sagebrush, Aby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for MIA ladies, haven’t really been on the site over the last few weeks, and somehow didn’t get notifications so only got to catch up now – happy new year and thanks for your responses!!

Kittendreams – thanks for sharing lovely, am sure three sisters is a great thing definitely – hopefully my eldest 2 will be just as keen once she is born as they are now – they cannot wait, it’s uber uber cute
    Your diet sounds indeed very blue friendly (I need to drop the fast sugar intake for blue and you may need to have more for pink?) you know you can come anytime with questions on pink friendly things – are you now in TTC mode or not quite yet? Haha, looks like I need to keep hubs’ groin cool, eh? :P
    PS: You know I have prepared a parcel for a dear friend of mine o/s, as she is going through IVF and has struggled to conceive for almost 8 years now – that parcel includes a rose quartz bracelet just like the one you sent me – as yours brought me luck, am hoping one for my friend (will wrap in it a Gumnut babies pouch I made ^^) will do the same! (I got one with a tree of life on it ^^).

TP – thanks, appreciate it certainly am a planner, hate not to know in advance/plan for everything – my life is ruled by check-lists/to-do lists lol I have all my FX your IVF cycle gets a positive result with a healthy little man at the end of it – when are you due to have the transfer and so forth?

Bluedust – thanks hon – I know lots of swayers that plan long in advance, until they hit true “sway mode” I think I considered myself possibly a tad crazy as am pregnant with DD3 still and yet planning already lol
    FX for you too that your sway is successful!!

Atomic – thank you soooo much, truly appreciate it!!
    Great – sounds like, for now, I don’t have to go too drastic/loco with it all – and definitely just want to focus on enjoying my growing family first and foremost the only thing that sprung to my mind in the interim was – after birth, I usually lose weight quite quickly/easily (with DD1 I put on a good 18kg and lost them all and more within a few months (not intentionally though, was eating like mad lol) – with DD2 lost ¾ of the 15+kgs I had gained in a few weeks but hung on to the last 2-3 kgs, which I kept on for my sway etc)… am I better off trying not to lose the weight too much, too fast or just let my body do its’ thing and then aim at gaining a tad of weight (muscle) via appropriate diet and exercise afterwards??
    I may try to get DH on a multi after bub comes, as he likely will be more tired anyways, so giving him a boost that way couldn’t hurt and he won’t question it haha ^^
    RRLT – yep, wasn’t too sure about that either – may just stay away for be safe ^^
    Meat – will check out that butcher I was talking about – will maybe try to integrate more of that organic grass fed meat once we are post weaning/ pre TTC mode as you’re right, it may not be sustainable cost wise on a longer period
    Libido whilst BFing – yep, I think I’d be rich if I found a safe way to sort that one out LOL
    Exercise wise – none of us are runners/cyclists nor do we take any supplements (only thing hubs used to take was whey and glucose I think – but that was way back before we had DD1 – I may have to find him something natural to help with muscle building/recovery..). When Dh used to go to the gym, he used to do mainly weights so we will aim for that, both of us – once we are more in a routine with 3 kids – and can maybe find some time for exercise. I will build it into my days gradually, and go harder once I wean DD3 (and then push DH then too – he will thrive on his wife getting fitter so will push himself to do the same :P) so we can have a good 6 months of more full on exercise prior to (potential) TTC.
    I never took extra potassium, only got mine from diet (so not too sure of the amounts tbh :P) so will not try to get extra bar what may be in a breastfeeding/prenatal multi
    I guess we will just aim to be healthy, fit and muscular, as much as possible – with a healthy protein and veg rich diet…sounds like a very easy thing to sell to hubs, who is complaining of his belly (though now, mine definitely is bigger than his haha).
    You’re right, 3 little girls will be a delight too – come what may – if a little boy joins us later, icing on the cake only, really
    No doubt will you guys hear more from me in due course - :P
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

8. Likes Mommy2apples, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha - now DD1 has claimed that after 'this baby sister, I need to have 2 baby boys' - hubby looked at me like "no way" but the idea doesn't bother me too much, in fact I like the idea of another boy with the chance of a brother, so as to not be left out from the girls' trio
    Now to see what life brings in a few years! ^^
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lmsm! I pray you get your chance to have a baby boy! Your daughter is cute!!

6/2003 2/2009 12/2012 4/2015 2015 2016 The Lord Answered my 2017🤰due June 2018, with a to fit into our crazy bunch!
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks hon!! I don’t think I’d be that lucky, but we shall see...now to first have and enjoy baby girl #3

12. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel like everything is well on track here! Please let me know if you have any more questions!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12