Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question A few questions about Blue Sway & DH. Just bought plan, TTC in August 2018

I am super excited to start the "sway plan". I didn't know if I'd ever get baby fever but it hit hard recently! DH and I moved into a new house w 4 extra bedrooms AND 2 of our close friends are pregnant & trying, so now all I think about is starting a family. We are both 35 and want 2 kids since we both liked growing up with older brothers we wanted to try for a boy first. Whatever happens, we'll be happy. I'm so nervous that we'll have fertility issues that I'll be grateful for a healthy successful pregnancy

DH has been diagnosed in the past with low testosterone.
    He also takes meds for acid reflux.

Is there anything particular we should do to compensate for either of these conditions as they relate to swaying (or just fertility in general)?

I've read past posts that alkaline water or drops are good for DH to drink to sway blue, is that still true?

Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh that's so exciting, I love it when people sway for their first!

Don't be so nervous about fertility issues that it undermines your sway! While this is much less an issue for blue swayers (since virtually everything that boosts fertility sways blue) it is good to keep in the back of your mind. We often worry about fertility unnecessarily before our first.

Is DH on any medication other than the acid reflux medication?

Everything in the male side of the blue sway is meant to raise testosterone anyway so that's all we'd do, just want to be sure I give you the right advice and if there's anything he could stop taking that might be impacting T negatively (hair loss medication is a biggie)

I personally don't think the alkalinizing drops do anything but they are harmless if you want to try them!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the support. I don't know why I'm so freaked out about fertility, probably the long-held idea that fertility nosedives at 35. And our relatives telling us we "don't have much time". So I'm glad to hear blue sways also help w fertility, I probably would ditch the sway if it meant not getting a BFP

DH isn't on any meds other than a Mens multivitamin and the Prilosec every few months for acid reflux. Haha, he's got entirely too much hair so no hair loss meds!

So is there anything big from the male side of the blue sway that I should ask him that would help sway blue and raise T?

He's pretty sedentary - desk job & hates gyms. But he does spend a lot of time doing household repairs & chores. Dietwise, he skips breakfast almost always, eats a quick lunch (fast food, cereal or PBJ) so for dinner I try to make hearty meals. Certainly not diet or overly healthy but balanced, lots of italian and mexican and pizza. He's a dessert and carb addict who loves milk Doesn't drink any coffee or much alcohol, but does drink diet sodas 2x per day and Gatorade. He's about 190 at 5'10".

No idea how on board he will be with swaying - probably as long as it isn't a huge dramatic shift to his lifestyle.

I could probably mention that cleaning up his diet or adding a few evening walks or weekend hikes could help get a son. He does like competition, maybe tell him to start playing his football video games again? LOL
    Last edited by bluegreyeyes; June 19th, 2018 at 12:53 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That "over 35" number is really coming into disrepute. It was originally based on data from the 1600's (like 400 years ago!) and for some reason doctors have never really gone back and taken a look at the numbers to see if that is even legit (and in fact it almost certainly IS NOT.) There's a link to a really good article that will put your mind at ease here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...d-article.html

Everything that I'd recommend him to take is already in the plan! Just be sure he's doing that regular release every 2-4 days. He sounds like he'd be a blue-friendly guy just from his lifestyle. The skipping breakfast matters for us, not so much for hubbies. If he's willing to give up the diet sodas, that's great, if not it probably doesn't even matter.

Jogging and biking has been shown to sway pink in studies when done by men. So I'd have him avoid those things but getting out and about a few times a week for a nice stroll won't hurt and may help.

Competition - we don't know that does anything but we don't think it hurts!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ