Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM do all the spreadsheets spreadsheets have to sway blue!! im with you on not wanting to be huge in the summer but then ive always wanted a summer baby and will be due bang in the middle of summer this time so i'll just have to suffer the heat!!
    how old would you like S to be ideally for ttc #4? love that M is asking for brothers how can dh say no?

im ok thanks 5 weeks 5 days today, feeling sick kicked in yesterday (no vomiting yet) ive got my B6 and unisom ordered after so many ladies in our due date group swore by it last time so fingers crossed it stops it getting too bad.
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have to get out the laptop today as I need to select a pic for our Xmas card so so *may* start on that excel if S lets me !(she’s had on and off fever since Sunday, no real other symptom bar grumpy /clingy but fine after the Panadol kicks in )
    I keep twisting and turning this in my head - I really would like to avoid summer third trim (Dec-Feb), so a birth in May-Oct would be ok. Buuut I also want to wait until S is at least 18 m.o (Sept next year) - but that will depend on when she is weaned ( I only really had 3 cycles post full weaning with Eloise, so want to give my body more time). Will let you know what my spreadsheet predicts as an ideal window for conception with alllll my parameters lol

Hopefully for you, summer 2019 won’t be too bad! I know how up and down the weather can be in summer in Europe! When we were there in June, it was warm -30+ degrees. Two years prior in mid May till mid June it was mostly 8-15 degrees lol
    How is the nausea? Feeling ok? You are a Wonder Woman, pregnant with young kids tribe care for...are you going to keep the pregnancy secret this time for them too?
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Eek, FX!!! Maybe there is something to it sounds like your surge comes and goes out of your system pretty quickly so O isn’t far behind
    I used the advanced CB monitor 3 days only- on CD 10 low fertility, next day high, and cd12 peak...BD on all those days got me Sofia
    I think you have a great chance so here’s to good news in what, 10 days ish now?

Since I have trouble getting into gear, am so not blue friendly right now lol haven’t been since S arrived really...so need to get that going sigh
    But as for ttc, I am still undecided...will depend on when I manage to wean bub of the boob too. How I feel work is going.
    Plus, DH and his desire/ok for #4. Add to that the fact that I’d like to’ avoid being suuuuper big in summer (so falling pregnant in March-June best avoided), and ttc being better in summer or shortly after (sun exposure = vit D= blue!)...will have to do up my decision making excel lol
    Buuuuut I think yes, from September onwards next year could be open to it. Both #2&3 were conceived with their siblings being 17/21 m.o so a 26/30 months gap- maybe leaving it longer could be good for blue, but am getting older too ( I turn 34 in Feb..so would at least be 35.5 y.o at delivery if we conceive straight away, in 12 months’ time) so not sure. See how many things I factor in, gah, hate it, I drive myself nuts haha - and wish I could just let go and say yup, will stop avoiding pregnancy from xx and see what happens..would be so much nicer lol

LMSM does vitamin D sway blue? 🙈
    Proud mommy to 5 1610553
    D1: DD2
    Dreaming of another to compliment our family but ultimately want a healthy baby, whatever gender

DW (34) DH (36)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It seems so! Blue swayers are told to get vit D supplements and exposure to the sun where possible
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It seems so! Blue swayers are told to get vit D supplements and exposure to the sun where possible
    Eeek! I’ve been taking it by recommendation due to still breastfeeding 😬
    Proud mommy to 5 1610553
    Dreaming of another to compliment our family but ultimately want a healthy baby, whatever gender

DW (34) DH (36)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have to get out the laptop today as I need to select a pic for our Xmas card so so *may* start on that excel if S lets me !(she’s had on and off fever since Sunday, no real other symptom bar grumpy /clingy but fine after the Panadol kicks in )
    I keep twisting and turning this in my head - I really would like to avoid summer third trim (Dec-Feb), so a birth in May-Oct would be ok. Buuut I also want to wait until S is at least 18 m.o (Sept next year) - but that will depend on when she is weaned ( I only really had 3 cycles post full weaning with Eloise, so want to give my body more time). Will let you know what my spreadsheet predicts as an ideal window for conception with alllll my parameters lol

Hopefully for you, summer 2019 won’t be too bad! I know how up and down the weather can be in summer in Europe! When we were there in June, it was warm -30+ degrees. Two years prior in mid May till mid June it was mostly 8-15 degrees lol
    How is the nausea? Feeling ok? You are a Wonder Woman, pregnant with young kids tribe care for...are you going to keep the pregnancy secret this time for them too?
    last summer was a hot one im so happy to finally be getting a summer baby so i'll just have to sweat it out haha ive started unisom and the sickness is GONE!! this drug is a miracle its making me exhausted because it is a sleeping tablet but the tiredness is so so so worth it!! cant recommend it enough ive gone from feeling like crap to no nausea at all
    we wont announce this pregnancy either, the kids can just meet baby once he/she arrives
    i hope S is feeling better and that you got the chance to start your spreadsheet!!
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mum of 4 i remember you from the due date group are you swaying again?
    now 6blue5pink

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big Smile

Hi 4blue2pink,
    Yes I am!! I’m still breastfeeding LO though, so pinpointing O.V seems to be proving tricky. Hoping for an end of summer/autumn baby. If it doesn’t happen soon, I think my best bet would be to purchase a plan and hold off until later next year. My sway has been different this time, but I still feel I need a few pointers ��

Just catching up with the posts when did you get your bfp? X
    Last edited by Mum of four monkeys; December 12th, 2018 at 07:08 AM.
    Proud mommy to 5 1610553

DW (34) DH (36)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i got my bfp on the 17th november good luck with your sway im so excited you guys are going for #6 i hope you get your end of summer/autumn baby
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I been on the LE diet since the ending of June, I been holding off on ttc since my 24 month old DD became a monster lol, I eased on the diet but still sticking to limits. I am now starting to do cut out snacking, I hardly been eating meat. Not snacking around the holidays has been difficult. I really pray for one more daughter. My DH is almost 43 I’m 31, I wanted to wait another year but DH isn’t getting any younger. I would love to have some women to chat with
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast