Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!! Thanks 4blue2pink
    Proud mommy to 5 1610553
    D1: DD2
    Dreaming of another to compliment our family but ultimately want a healthy baby, whatever gender

DW (34) DH (36)

2. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Vit D is great but because it is helping with fertility /sustaining pregnancy etc, it sways blue. Seems it’s been a strong blue tactic !
    Check with Atomic, but might be best to find supps that are pink friendly - if need be you could give K vit D supplements ? Nit sure what is available,.. we’ve never supplement e the kids because we live in a sub topical climate and get plenty of sun.
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4b2p... hooray for Unisom! Not sure if it’s readily available here’, but next let will have to check because blah, nothing worse than all day sickness!!!
    ( thanks Fia is better but still clingy..no spreadsheets as yet lol)
    When is your first u/s?

Welcome Princess mom!

With all of you hoping for girls, what about I send you alllll my pink dust and you send me your blue haha
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha ha LMSM i’m up for that! Ah damn! seems there’s a few strong blue tactics I’ve been doing and not known 😬🙏🏽

Welcome princess mom!
    Proud mommy to 5 1610553
    Dreaming of another to compliment our family but ultimately want a healthy baby, whatever gender

DW (34) DH (36)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM i got it online!! its so worth it i cant recommend it enough, also i feel less tired now so i think ive kind of adjusted to it which is great!! there is no way im coming off it till the sickness has gone!! so glad Fia is feeling better no scans i dont think i didnt have any with W and unless i change my mind and feel i need one or something happens which i want checking out then i will most likely decline them this time too, though i always have the option of them if i want or need

All the blue dust in the world to you

Hi Princess Mom
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unisom is on my list for next time then
    Glad you’re feeling better with it!! Oh I thought you had the 20-w scan with W for some reason... I know what kind of birth you are planning too, a bit jelly, it seems so magical Hubs wouldn’t even agree with a HB
    (99% sure S had roseola so nothing serious, she just has the distinctive post fever days rash now..phew!)

Mofm, if you want to run by us the stuff you are doing’ let us know, we might find things that are needing tweaking how are your beautiful boys btw?

My eldest is doing her last day of prep, so emotional yesterday at the class party! She’s had an amazing teacher so hope the next ones (in grade 1, she will have two that job share) will be just as great, at least she gets to have soem of her friends’ with her in the new class (not all but it’s good). So this mumma is a bit emotional today good thing I’ve got a baby to cuddle, my biggest baby is growing too fast!

8. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i dont know how (or why haha) i suffered through the sickness without the unisom all 8 times before this one!! the difference it is making is unbelievable. no i didnt have any with W as wanted to do team green and knew if i saw even a side profile face shot i'd know the gender!! (our boys and girls have had very different head shapes) yes birth plan remains the same team green really added to it last time too, getting to see what baby was without anyone else there and then being the only ones to know for a couple of hours till our midwife arrived was amazing
    so glad S seems ok are you guys finished for the school year now? over here the year starts in September and ends in July. how is M getting on? i know you had a rough patch a while back
    now 6blue5pink

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Unisom is on my list for next time then
    Glad you’re feeling better with it!! Oh I thought you had the 20-w scan with W for some reason... I know what kind of birth you are planning too, a bit jelly, it seems so magical Hubs wouldn’t even agree with a HB
    (99% sure S had roseola so nothing serious, she just has the distinctive post fever days rash now..phew!)

Mofm, if you want to run by us the stuff you are doing’ let us know, we might find things that are needing tweaking how are your beautiful boys btw?

My eldest is doing her last day of prep, so emotional yesterday at the class party! She’s had an amazing teacher so hope the next ones (in grade 1, she will have two that job share) will be just as great, at least she gets to have soem of her friends’ with her in the new class (not all but it’s good). So this mumma is a bit emotional today good thing I’ve got a baby to cuddle, my biggest baby is growing too fast!

Basically, I was worried about having green tea the first few weeks of my diet ( half a cup a day) + vit D and tomatoes having a negative effect. I didn’t cut out the toms due to an over sight but wasn’t eating more than 3 portions per week anyway....I did cut them out all together in the last few weeks But vit D is advised if you are still nursing. Don’t suppose it makes much difference now. If I don’t get a bfp this month I guess it gives me more time on the diet...yippee!
    Proud mommy to 5 1610553

DW (34) DH (36)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn’t really know about Unisom’ either..if the nausea is as bad next time, will def look into it ! The things we go through for our babes, eh?!
    So funny your girls and boys had such distinctive head shapes that you could tell gender based on that alone...to me a b&w 2d scan head shot looks the same lol

Love the births you have, as I said’ seems so magical!!!

Yep, school year runs from Jan to Dec. it’s the summer break until end of January M is ok, up and down, but working on it- she’s just so impulsive it can be hard when you’re out of patience yourself’ to stay calm’instead Of fuelling her behaviour. Ah ewell, FX some time to relax over the break will do her good

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the sickness is rough but i found unisom readily available online along with the vit B6

yes the skull shape has been so different!! with my #5 (DD2/1st living girl) i went to the gender scan at 18 weeks and after psyching myself up to hear boy #5 the first shot was a side profile of babys head and i remember thinking "that is such a different head shape to the boys" and sure enough potty shot was 3 lines #6 (DD3) was the same a really small smooth rounded head with no prominent forehead, all our boys had really big squared prominent foreheads on the scan.

enjoy your summer break its crazy to me that you guys have christmas in the summer holidays!! the break will do M good im sure
    now 6blue5pink

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast