Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i think my surge is short too, i only get a positive on the clearblue digi for 1 day not 2 like it says on the box, i had an almost positive opk around 9pm on CD 13 and then it was positive with fmu on cd 14 so i guess the surge started sometime during the night?

thinking back my DD2 was conceived with 1 attempt the day before positive opk, funnily enough attempt on the day of positive opk has never worked for me, in previous sways or this time so maybe day before is better for me..i hope so!!

so cute its hard work when they get moving isnt it!! and i feel you on the siblings leaving stuff everywhere that happens here too

are you guys still planning to ttc around this time next year?
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eek, FX!!! Maybe there is something to it sounds like your surge comes and goes out of your system pretty quickly so O isn’t far behind
    I used the advanced CB monitor 3 days only- on CD 10 low fertility, next day high, and cd12 peak...BD on all those days got me Sofia
    I think you have a great chance so here’s to good news in what, 10 days ish now?

Since I have trouble getting into gear, am so not blue friendly right now lol haven’t been since S arrived really...so need to get that going sigh
    But as for ttc, I am still undecided...will depend on when I manage to wean bub of the boob too. How I feel work is going.
    Plus, DH and his desire/ok for #4. Add to that the fact that I’d like to’ avoid being suuuuper big in summer (so falling pregnant in March-June best avoided), and ttc being better in summer or shortly after (sun exposure = vit D= blue!)...will have to do up my decision making excel lol
    Buuuuut I think yes, from September onwards next year could be open to it. Both #2&3 were conceived with their siblings being 17/21 m.o so a 26/30 months gap- maybe leaving it longer could be good for blue, but am getting older too ( I turn 34 in Feb..so would at least be 35.5 y.o at delivery if we conceive straight away, in 12 months’ time) so not sure. See how many things I factor in, gah, hate it, I drive myself nuts haha - and wish I could just let go and say yup, will stop avoiding pregnancy from xx and see what happens..would be so much nicer lol
    Last edited by LMSM; November 9th, 2018 at 07:39 PM.
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

3. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ive got a suspicion that i might ovulate the same day as the positive opk which would make the o-day attempts too late but ive never had bloodwork or scans so i dont know for sure. yeah af is due in 9 days so we will see

its crazy how many blue swayers are such planners!! ive never made a list in my life let alone excel spread sheets!! i admire your organisation hugely but maybe letting it all go is the key to blue lots of us boy mums are too busy snacking and bd to make lists (though i know there are boy mums who are complete and total control freaks-just not me haha)
    maybe changing that wound-up driving your self nuts type stress could work in your favour? i know some women get a huge buzz from it and they seem to be the ones with all boys (clearly it does something blue to them) but stress can be negative and maybe your body is sensitive to it in a different way (which does something pink) i react very badly to stress it makes me ill and i got my DD2 (after 4 boys) following a period of stress that made me ill, no swaying i didnt know about it back then so diet and lifestyle were as blue friendly as ever!!
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish I could let go, and just not plan, but that is soooo against my nature. Hubs calls me control freak lol I like knowing what I am doing and when....including babymaking :P
    Self imposed stress (being competitive, setting yourself a challenge, etc) is good for blue whereas stress from external factors seems to sways pink..I think? I.e too much can be bad for’ fertility too, though.
    I think personally, I will need to work on not stressing about external stuff but focus my energy on being super driven and use that to achieve a goal, including the ttc..iykwim? I.e not worn down and unwell from anxiety but motivated but self imposed challenges ..hope that works FX
    An just a wee but counting down days for you, lovely..can’t wait to see if this is THE cycle. FX! When will you test?
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

6. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds like a good plan dont stress over things you cant control just focus on your blue sway project.

Thankyou i tested today (12dpo) and got bfp so so happy it looks like having our attempt the day before positive opk is what works for us.
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    That sounds like a good plan dont stress over things you cant control just focus on your blue sway project.

Thankyou i tested today (12dpo) and got bfp so so happy it looks like having our attempt the day before positive opk is what works for us.
    Congratulations!!!! That's fantastic news!!! So you're due July/August?
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

9. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou so much!! i really appreciate all the positivity and support here, sadly very few people will congratulate us in real life it will mainly just be rude comments, do you find this too mommymachine? once you go above 2/3 kids is when i found it started.

yes all being well baby will be due last week of july/first week of august we have never had a summer baby, ours are born in october, november, december, january, march and may. but our little girl who we lost was due in june so she would of been our summer girl and we have no birthdays in our house from may until october so the summer feels like a big empty gap, fingers crossed this little one gets here safely and claims that summer birthday spot who says you cant still have "first's" in a big family!!

how is everything with you? are you guys still aiming for ttc in 2020? i will be so excited to see what you end up having, tie-breaker baby!!
    now 6blue5pink

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG, that is awesome news..woohoo!!!! Congrats
    So happy for you, so exciting !DD1 was born in July..though here it’s the middle of winter then hehe
    Might be a sign for a little girl, if your angel daughter was the only other child due in summer..maybe she wants to help “fill that gap” ,as you say
    Team green this time too? (You’re going to make it hard for me, not knowing , just sayin’ lol)

13. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou so much LMSM im just hoping everything goes well and we make it to full term, this very early stage always worries me, so far we have never lost a baby early (only our daughter at 18 weeks) but when there are zero symptoms and obviously no movements it scares me, once the sickness kicks in around week 5 even though its so rough (ugh!!) it helps me feel like i really am pregnant!! so far all i have is a faint-ish line on the one step test, not a squinter, its definitely there but is lighter than the control line.

yes i feel that too, like she has a hand in this somehow its funny because normally girls names are a nightmare for us, we can never find one (DD2 nameless for 2 days after birth and DD3 nameless for 5 weeks!!), but this time i have found a girls name i love which popped into my head out of no-where and even stranger..its got the same first letter as our angel girls name

yes i am 100% team green haha sorry!! i loved it so much last time i dont think id ever want to find out again
    now 6blue5pink

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post

Congratulations!!!! Just stumbled across this in a quick drop in! So happy for you!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

16. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast