Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That’s so exciting, I wish I had the willpower to go team green but with an all same gender trio at home, I don’t think I could cope with the comments, they nearly broke me last time!
    Admittedly I kind am secretly hoping for twins, if it were to be boys, as I doubt my husband would agree to any more babies. I envy your larger families, ladies :love:
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

2. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ALL the blue twin dust LMSM i have everything crossed for blue for you!!
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    ALL the blue twin dust LMSM i have everything crossed for blue for you!!
    Thanks my lovely, and you my pink!!
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

5. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can I join? Hoping to start my sway in January 2022! Ha! Not even joking!

Gotta pop out DS2 first.... oh and buy a bigger house, and a bigger car... just the usual.

Wishing everyone lots of luck!

Lil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    5b3p... just a thought. Did it take you longer when you conceived girls? The fact you’re still waiting for your BFP though you are very fertile = good news on the LE swaying girl, no? Keeping my FX!!!

8. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lila..hehe, time goes faster the more kids you have so am sure 2022 will be here fast ! (Though yikes, my eldest will turn 9..nine!!! In 2022 lol)
    I’ve seen soooomany mums with two boys have their third be a girl, your odds are good

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    5b3p... just a thought. Did it take you longer when you conceived girls? The fact you’re still waiting for your BFP though you are very fertile = good news on the LE swaying girl, no? Keeping my FX!!!
    no it didnt our 1st girl (lost mid pregnancy) was conceived 4 months after ds1 was born and if she had lived those 2 would have had the smallest age gap of all our babies (12 months between them)

DD2 was born 14 months after DS4, (this is our usual age gap) she was conceived on a month i swore we were out! we only bd once and then i came down with a stomach bug and was wiped out for like a week, but 2 weeks later..BFP!!

DD3 was born 16 months after DD2 so a slightly larger age gap, but we did avoid pregnancy for 12 weeks due to swaying, i started the diet when DD1 turned 3 months and then started ttc 12 weeks later AND then we did 1 attempt doing AI which cuts odds of conception even further.. but still i got bfp on 2nd cycle of trying (i will add the 1st cycle wasnt timed properly)

with DS5 i was swaying so again 12 weeks avoiding while i build up time on LE diet, started ttc and it was 2nd month again.

this time the only difference is im on the PCOS diet due to having an opposite, i think i lost too much weight but this month i got af in the morning instead of late at night, got the positive opk on CD 14 instead of CD 17/18 and i had lots of ewcm (ive been having none) so a very different cycle to ALL the ones ive had since DS5 was born.. maybe a good thing? i dont know?? at this point it is going to be the biggest age gap we have ever had i just really hope it happens soon.

im not holding out much hope for this cycle.. we bd on the morning of CD 13 as i wasnt expecting positive opk till CD 17/18 but it was almost positive in the evening on CD 13 and positive with fmu on CD 14!! so left it at that CD13 attempt and then we bd again on the night of CD 16 just incase ov was delayed.

i just hope 24 hours before positive opk can still be a viable attempt?
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Definitely still a viable attempt!!! You could ovulate 24h after that pos opk, making it 48h before O attempt attempt, still good!!
    It does sound like the diet has had an impact , hopefully it’s just gearing up cor a pink BFP soon!!
    (Sorry am doing a short response for now, miss Fia s little bum is on fire today, she can’t.keep.still lol)

12. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks LMSM
    how long before ovulation are attempts still viable? i know a lot of sites claim sperm can live for 5 days but i think its much less than that in reality!! i thought 0-3 was really bad odds, 0-2 is better but not great and 0-1 is the best odds for conception?
    cheeky little Fia hope she's having fun!
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you’re right, 24h ish before O is ideal because sperm has time to makes its way up the tubes And be ready, waiting for when the egg is released. 48h still good odds...72h still likely but less so.
    The thing is, some people have a short LH surge (like me) so once that opk goes positive, O is really not far away. Some people may not O until 48 or more hoirs’ after that first pos OPK. Plus, unless we were to take opks like every hour of the day, we may not catch the surge l because the levels’ drop sharply so it’s hard to pinpoint when the surge happened exactly and hence, depending on how your body works, when O is likely to occur (temping allows for a retrospective confirmation of O, but even then it’s only precise ish down t9 a day, not an hour iykwim?).
    Aka, don’t agonise over the timing, if you conceive this month, you likely will have had the right number of attempts’

Oh yes, Fia is having fun...she’s found forward commando crawling so she can actually go where she wants (Instead of reversing and getting stuck lol) so she goes exploring, it’s cute as...tiring too, because her sisters leave a trail’of STuff she finds interesting but could be dangerous so am forever picking up a pearl, a lego, some paper..you name’ it :P the beginning of true mobility hehe

15. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast