Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I’ll be trying either April or May, probably leaning towards May to get the necessary weeks done on the LE diet. My DH is also changing his diet due to health issues, wants to stay away from certain foods and will be trying to loose 25 pounds. So hopefully that will help us get one more girl.

LE has been easy for me the past two weeks, no snacking and within limits cutting out meat and most sweets best of luck everyone
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

2. Likes hotlikemexico, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again everyone! It seems our time is here to start the diet so that we can. be ready by July.

I see a few of us are impatient to start trying! Me too! I had to up our health insurance to include gold standard birthing options and I have to wait until end of June/early July to fit in with the waiting period. I knew there would be a small waiting period but once the teller told me the exact time period I was disappointed. I’d try tomorrow if I can.

I can’t wait to hear more about you all and support you on this journey. All very exciting actually ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MsDashwood View Post
    Hi again everyone! It seems our time is here to start the diet so that we can. be ready by July.

I see a few of us are impatient to start trying! Me too! I had to up our health insurance to include gold standard birthing options and I have to wait until end of June/early July to fit in with the waiting period. I knew there would be a small waiting period but once the teller told me the exact time period I was disappointed. I’d try tomorrow if I can.

I can’t wait to hear more about you all and support you on this journey. All very exciting actually ....

What are gold standard birthing options/where are you located? I’m not sure what any of that means honestly.

So far we are still going ahead with our plans for swaying and TTC! I’m going to start the LE Diet in May 1st, and we will start actively TTC with my first cycle in August. I have a GYN appt scheduled to get my IUD out on April 30th and I’m crossing all my fingers and toes that my appt doesn’t get canceled or rescheduled with all the covid-19 things going on now!

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally want another baby. I don't know I'm craving that newborn stage. I know, kinda stupid, but still. So I can't wait for June/July. Although now with the corona, I hope it will be much better in June! And now my kids are at home all the time and we can't go anywhere and this isn't as bad, but I can't exercise, that's bad. I guess I will start to dance with the kids for an hour, that's all I could do.
    Hope you are all safe!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush, hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lailanela View Post
    I totally want another baby. I don't know I'm craving that newborn stage. I know, kinda stupid, but still. So I can't wait for June/July. Although now with the corona, I hope it will be much better in June! And now my kids are at home all the time and we can't go anywhere and this isn't as bad, but I can't exercise, that's bad. I guess I will start to dance with the kids for an hour, that's all I could do.
    Hope you are all safe!
    How is the weather where you are, and do you have anyone else at home during the day that could hang with the kids for a bit? Even if you could get in an hour of walking outside (by yourself, that’s why I ask about kids, lol), that would be great for exercise! That’s what I plan to do when I start the diet.

Also, my friend told me that Planet Fitness FB page is doing free live “work ins” which the videos should all be up on FB, another option for some exercise!

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    check out the Blogilates and Popsugar fitness classes on You Tube, I love them and they're free!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lailanela View Post
    Hope you are all safe!
    Me too! I’m so eager to start but now our insurance has told us we need to wait another few months
    - I’m thinking it’s a blessing in disguise with this coronavirus! You don’t want to be going to a hospital right now if there are complications. Stay strong do some online exercising and believe that by June/July the timing with the world and its pandemic crisis will be good.

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello,

New to this site/app
    Don’t know where to start or what to do, can anyone advise?
    Looking to sway for a girl ASAP. Under the guidance of a naturopath have made diet changes but no idea if I’m on the right track

13. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC Pink starting this July!

Quote Originally Posted by YesIcan2020 View Post
    Hello,

New to this site/app
    Don’t know where to start or what to do, can anyone advise?
    Looking to sway for a girl ASAP. Under the guidance of a naturopath have made diet changes but no idea if I’m on the right track

Hi and welcome! I saw your other post, and I know atomic will be by to comment on it as well. The high calcium/magnesium and low potassium/sodium is the old way of swaying, and things are done a little differently here. Again, atomic will definitely be able to help you out more when she replies to your thread. (For example, you definitely don’t need to limit tomatoes/potatoes!)

A great place to start reading on the site, while you wait for atomic to reply to your other thread, would be with the post on the nutshell version of the Low Everything (LE) Diet. On this site, the recommended swaying for a girl is LE Diet + exercise (60 min 4-6 days a week) + one attempt in the fertile period (at +opk usually).

Here is the link to the nutshell version of the LE Diet! There is also a link right at the top of the thread that will take you to the post discussing the science/reasoning behind the diet!

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...l-version.html

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

15. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Amazing thank you for your help

17. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast