Anyone else with me?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm planning on ttc this July. 😊
    And I will be trying for pink. Although I have to say the more time passes (my youngest just turned 1) the more I am just wanting to be pregnant again! I think I just want another baby. Maybe that's good and I won't be disappointed if it's an opposite.
    There was even a moment I thought I should just forget everything and try to get pregnant! But I assume this will be our last baby so I want to at least try a few things for pink.
    You do have an older son, right? How old is he? Have you already started any changes?

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yay! More next year swayers and pink!

I was SO set on July! It works out perfect for an April and onwards baby into the Australian spring. However, I’ve had a few terrible months at work (it’s beyond awful) so my husband and I are thinking we may push it forward as it will give us something else to focus on and some pending large maternity leave. So we are thinking starting in April, with an ideal conceive a few months later (we know it won’t happen first try, so may as well start earlier). If we weren’t super keen on trying for pink we’d definitely be trying now - I feel you on it just wanting to happen!!! It’s amazing how quick time goes though. After Christmas and a few diet and exercise changes, July will be here in no time.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lailanela View Post
    I'm planning on ttc this July.
    And I will be trying for pink. Although I have to say the more time passes (my youngest just turned 1) the more I am just wanting to be pregnant again! I think I just want another baby. Maybe that's good and I won't be disappointed if it's an opposite.
    There was even a moment I thought I should just forget everything and try to get pregnant! But I assume this will be our last baby so I want to at least try a few things for pink.
    You do have an older son, right? How old is he? Have you already started any changes?
    My baby is 2 going on 3. I haven’t started any changes, but I am getting ready to track my cycle. I figure I can’t starve for multiple months. I may start yoga or a bar class now that will help me be in shape enough to start serious cardio closer to sway time.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey just want to clarify, LE Diet is NOT a starvation diet and is the amount of nutrient intake recommended by the World Health Organization for a healthy pre-pregnancy diet for women of childbearing age, and by reproductive endocrinologists for safe weight loss prior to IVF rounds.

If you're starving, you're doing it wrong - please contact me for more info about how to tweak what you're eating to be healthy and safe for your intended pregnancy and to keep you ovulating regularly!

(ps - sometimes people have read about the LE Diet on other sites and assume I'm giving them incorrect information, but the LE Diet is MY diet, I invented it based on those recommendations to be a safe and healthy alternative to the other sway diets. So I promise I'm not steering anyone wrong, this is straight from the horse's mouth and anyone telling you anything different about LE Diet and what it is, is the one who's not in the right. No starving allowed!)
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; December 3rd, 2019 at 12:07 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m also going to start TTC in July but we’re swaying blue I’m slowly getting things prepared now by changing some things in our diets and adding supplements.

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I know this is an older thread but we will be starting to TTC with my first cycle in August! Also swaying pink. Going to get my IUD out the last week in April after my birthday and then starting LE diet & exercise the beginning of May! That puts me on 13 weeks of LE diet come August. Hoping for a late April, May, or early June baby next year.

I so wish we could push up swaying and TTC too! But we NEED a 2021 baby. Massachusetts is FINALLY getting paid maternity leave starting in 2021! So exciting! And we already have a Christmas baby and a summer baby, so definitely looking at spring.

Glad there will be others TTC and swaying around the same time!

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I forgot about this thread! It seemed July and August was so far away and now it’s almost time for us to start the diet ...

How is everyone feeling about starting?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MsDashwood View Post
    I forgot about this thread! It seemed July and August was so far away and now it’s almost time for us to start the diet ...

How is everyone feeling about starting?
    I’m impatient, wish I could just start it now, lol! The hardest part for me is going to be not snacking. I feel like I’m constantly grazing, especially now that I work from home and have access to the kitchen 24/7 (not necessarily a good thing! ). So right now I’m just taking advantage of being able to eat whatever I want, WHENEVER I want. And trying to keep my weight steady, because I know I will lose pretty quickly once I start the diet & exercise.

How about everyone else?

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so excited. A bit anxious but mostly I can't wait for July to come. Some days I wish we would have an oops, just because I want another baby. But no, I will be patient. DH and me decided on July for a lot of reasons, and this will be good, I'm sure. I just can't wait!
    But this gives me enough time to exercise. And actually for my little one to get a little bigger. Sometimes he is still so small and wants to be carried so much. Although maybe that's good for the sway. We'll see.
    But it's awesome that so many will be ttc in summer. So exciting! 😊

18. Likes hotlikemexico, atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast