Thread: Short LP

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Short LP

I’m hoping to start trying later this spring, hopefully when this pandemic slows/stops.
    I’ve been tracking now for 8 months, and I’ve noticed my luteral phase in 9-10 days...and my total cycle is 23-25 days.

This i know will make conceiving hard. As most places are not operating right now, and doctors are only taking patients with serious needs, seeking out help for this won’t happen for awhile (not would I want to venture out for this)

I was told Maca will help increase my LP and cycles. So I want to try this...however does it sway? I’m hoping to sway girl again, and will be following the same methods I did when I got my last girl...

So maca sway girl or boy?

Thanks all!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please don't take maca. It doesn't work for most people who use it, has seriously messed up people's cycles, and likely sways blue anyway.

Can you tell me how you're determining ovulation?

10 day LP is plenty long enough to conceive with. Even 9 has good results. It's really when it falls into the 7-8 day range I start having concerns. But let's investigate why it's so short. ARe you breastfeeding or exercising a lot? Have you recently lost a lot of weight, are you dieting strictly and eating very little fat? Is your BMI below 21?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m using OPKs. Same brand every month. Normally I Ovulate cycle day 15, except this month was CD 13, which resulted in a 23 day cycle. I don’t tell because I wake up 3-4 a night.
    My bMI is 27, I’m 148lbs at 5ft1. The only weight I’ve lost in the last year is 20lbs mostly pregnancy weight. I don’t exercise, with the exception of work which is health care. My diet is still normal, although I plan on dieting to sway girl. I stopped breastfeeding a year ago. My youngest is 15 months old.

I think that’s everything lol
    Thank you for your help

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. I suspect we may see a lengthening on LP with some diet changes. For now I would just stay the course as I think this is something that will fix itself on the alternate diet here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...rt-3-pcos.html If you wanted to start making some of those changes now (like swapping whole grain for white refined grains, cutting back on sugar, whole dairy instead of skim) t might help lengthen that up.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ