Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi jils04!
    You know when I was BF - I put on weight more than being pregnant. I had just the same stuff. I couldn't stop! I craved and craved! I had oatbran for breakfast and in two hours I had condensed milk sandwiches and could hardly wait till lunch. But the thing is when you BF your body needs more energy and reasonably you start to eat. For me the helpful idea was to eat little portions every two-three hours in order the glucose level in you blood be constant. Or you can count calories - it should also help. Or it can even be because of emotional tiredness - in that case good movie with a cup of green tea helps. I hope I could help you find your way of overcoming this.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never lose weight when BF! No matter what I eat and as soon as I try, I lose my milk but still no weight! A healthy happy baby is your priority when BF anyway. 😉
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MumofSix_TTCPink View Post
    I never lose weight when BF! No matter what I eat and as soon as I try, I lose my milk but still no weight! A healthy happy baby is your priority when BF anyway. 😉
    This exactly for me too! I tried dieting 3x while bf and every time my milk would dry up and I would lose no weight! I'm finally back at my pre conception weight but it took until 6 months after weening to get there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12