Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Weight loss Help

I have been BFing a now 15mth old and trying to loose weight without affecting the milk. It took a long time for him to finally eat more solids. He still BF several times a day and a few times at night so I don't want to mess up the milk.
    When I was pregnant with DS3 I didn't gain weight until 7mths and then it was a lot but we were living with my in-laws for a short time until our house was ready. I was unable to loose weight after he was born and I tried.
    I have started loosing some weight recently and would like to keep it going. Currently at the 25lbs mark but I really want to double that.
    Since the sway diet I have not been able to return to what I ate before without feeling sick. I don't eat until 10ish and then it may be a salad, nuts, or a few pieces of jerky. I then feel full until about 3ish when I eat some kind of protein and dairy and fruit. I am able to enjoy a normal dinner with the family but not as much as I used too. I am able to get the min calories I need but once in awhile I am way below.
    Looking for some food ideas to make up calories on low days, someone to talk to, and just support!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think exercise has worked best for me, whenever I try to cut back on food even a little when BF, my milk disappears!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have done both exercise and just diet after baby and had really good results with exercise and was able to keep up my milk supply. I just had a baby in April and it seemed like the weight was so slow to come off just dieting LE style. The couch to 5K plan on the treadmill kicks butt!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been BF my son for 9 months now and honestly i didnt watch what i ate at all during that time. Now i have decided to shift some of the jelly belly and i have been doing these things. 1. trying to boost my metabolism by eating regularly (small serves of healthy foods) 2. Make breakfast the biggest meal of the day, medium sized lunch and small dinner. 3. Drink lots of water (no need for other drinks). 4. Green tea with every meal. 5. exercise 5 x per week (20 mins workout dvd) 6. Cut out ALL refined sugar. and 7. sleep for at least 8 hours per night.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and to make up calories try nuts, yogurt and avocado.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do cashews for breakfast and a solid protein for lunch and dinner!!

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi PP,
    Engage yourself in daily physical activities to burn fat, boost metabolism and lose weight. Follow nutritive diet plan, avoid skipping meals and break meals in 5/6 small meals including snacks.