Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    These are all very good tips! I wish I had these after I had my boys. I am following Atomic's girl swaying recipes, but will be taking notes as soon as I get preggo and have my precious little girl and lose this weight!

PS Flava~ Love you siggy~

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola- im really trying here! Im the same after baby and BF I don't loose weight .Not even like you i don't loose any at all!
    But now it's different I just got fat no baby so of course I want to loose it faster...Can't go to the gym I have 4 kids and no help at all. So i could only go at night after they went to sleep and no way I do that.(not sure if the gym open that late anyway and to tired by then) So I just try at home and eat way less.
    How much did you loose yet?

Luvmykiddos -thanks !
    baby dust to you guys!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2 walks a day really help and it also gets the kid/s out in the fresh air. We walk to the park, play, and then walk home. There is some snow here and there and some wind once in awhile but nothing bad for now.

Also workout videos are fun for the family. My boys like to do it with me in the morning and before dinner with hubby.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Workout videos are a good idea! About the gym- I don't know if it's in your budget, but I had no help either, and the way I got to work out at a gym was to find one that had free childcare added in. It wasn't the most expensive, but I went to Gold's and it was maybe $50 a month. You get 2 hours for your kids in the childcare area (which my girls LOVED), and the best part was that it gave me a little break that kept me going for the rest of the day. Maybe check it out- and tell your DH that it may be the best money spent each month because it's good for your health and fun for kids and that is money well spent!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here some of the best tips to lose the weight of the body are.
    You must do the morning walk
    Eat good quality food
    You should avoid to eating while going to sleep
    You should drink plenty of water

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    P90X is fabulous. After baby 3, I looked like 16 again !! Not for the faint hearted but 12 weeks of hell and joy. Also low carbs and high protein and greens.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i find that knowing i can have a treat at the end of each day of eating healthy food really helps. Just a weight watchers biscuit or somehting with a cup of coffee after dinner keeps me going

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exercise is the best and the only natural way to reduce your body weight and extra fat from it. Early morning water can help more. Drink more than 8 glass of water in a day... and eat healthy and fresh food. this really helps in maintaining your body.

HCG Diet Drops
    Last edited by Ryan; October 9th, 2013 at 03:37 AM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only way to lose is the exercise and watch you diet. No pills or diet drinks will help. All those are just temporary. Need to exercise at least for 30-45min 3-4times a wk. what helped me lose wt after my two is breast feeding and aerobic exercise with weights. I use a home video to work out. That helps me put in an hour of exercise. Good luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You could try some of the tactics used in the LE diet eg reduce amount of pasta used by substituting some for veg, use Parmesan rather than other cheese as you need far less to get a good flavour, drink hot drinks eg herbal tea to stop hunger pangs, try miracle noodles as they have no calories. Don't rush yourself - 9 months on 9 months off
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast