Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Could I be pregnant?

I know it is a stupid question but I was suppose to get af today but I didnt. I did have a very small bleeding but not at all like a normal period. I did a test but I didnt have the time to wait for it and when I came back like an hour later there was a very faint line (im ten days past o today) Does all test always get evap. lines when the "time runs out"? All day today I was sure that af had arrived becuase I have a lot of pain in my lower stomach, but everytime I check there is nothing. Anyone had like that in early pregnancy? I cant remember how it was in my last.
    We only had one try this month but some how it felt like a really good try.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sure! What kind of test?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've heard of a lot of women getting faint lines past the time limit early on, which turned into a real positive in subsequent tests. From my understanding an evaporation line has no color- I've tested a LOT and only just got my first evap line this cycle- it was white, visible because there was pink dye around it. If I were you, I'd test tomorrow with first morning urine. Fingers crossed for you!
    12.24.08 4.13.10 third and last. It is nice being queen of my castle but would love to add a princess.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

After 12 months ttc, taking a little sanity break. Fx to all of the dear ladies on here in the meantime.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ive never had an evap line with all of my BFNs.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you are probably pg!!!
    07'-ds1- 10'-dd1 11'-ds2 My Dream come true Sway baby! ...& a shocking suprise due Feb 14th 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    a line is a line def test tomorrow with first morning urine!! I have seen tons of negatives in my days and knew as soon as my test was positive--that was it and now he's four months!
    (born March, 2012)--IVF at RMANY (no GS for first one since no real preference-said we'd do it for second one)--23 eggs--12 fertilized with ICSI--1 frozen

March/April 2013--SIRM NY--23 eggs, 15 embryos, 2 girls transferred, 1 girl and 1 unknown (only 4 celled at day 3 so no biopsy) frozen. BFP on HPT at 6dp5dt, Beta at 8dp5dt=70, Beta at 10dp5dt=216 , 1 hb at 6 weeks, ob appt at 7w2d--wow it's twins!!! CVS--2 HEALTHY GIRLS! Our twin girls were born 6 weeks early, but doing fabulously and we are so in love!! Our family is complete!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks you all for your answer! I tested today too in the morning and I dont think I can see a line=( Still no AF though. Im 11 days past o today so could it be that it is still too early to test? I testet with those cheap tests that you buy online.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Then I would buy a real test like FRER and if it is negative, I think you're out.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep grab a brand test! Then you will know for sure!! Good luck x