Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Start a new thread and go over everything you're doing and taking and I may be able to help.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bfn 10 dpo lol. Should've waited but got positive last two times by then. Have one test left out of the two pack so will wait two days which is one day before af due. I could just wait for af not to show and never test but where is the fun in that lol.
    Its A Girl!!

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Was reading online about implementation pinch, and looking at ramzi's method on . Predicting the sex of baby based on where the placenta is.. Im feeling slight pinches on my lower right side for the past few minutes.. Could be absolutely nothing but will be interesting to see if it does become something.
    2012 2013 2015 TTC Praying that I get my dream pink. Love my two blues and would love a pink to make my family complete. Praying Everday for God to send me a pink bundle!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You cannot tell where a baby is implanting based on pinching or pain with "implantation". If your uterus was sensitive enough to feel a ball of cells no bigger than a period at the end of a sentence, pregnancy and childbirth would be so unbelivably painful that we couldn't endure it.

There are tons of hormonal things going on in your girly parts during the 2WW and in early pregnancy. That hormonal cascade is responsible for the aches and pinches and cramps and tugging that people experience.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkplz View Post
    Was reading online about implementation pinch, and looking at ramzi's method on . Predicting the sex of baby based on where the placenta is.. Im feeling slight pinches on my lower right side for the past few minutes.. Could be absolutely nothing but will be interesting to see if it does become something.
    I wouldn't put any stock into the Ramzi theory. I ovulated from the left ovary (confirmed at my first scan at 5w6d), and the baby implanted on the left side of my uterus. I am having our third, sweet boy!! It's just for fun- not always correct!!!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeh the internet is a bad place for someone like me who obsesses over the most minor details. I think I should stop googling.. no good ever comes from
    It.. Not for me anyways I just end up driving myself crazy.
    2012 2013 2015 TTC Praying that I get my dream pink. Love my two blues and would love a pink to make my family complete. Praying Everday for God to send me a pink bundle!

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone who says they feel implantation is mistaken!

I was noticing I had a pinchy pain in my side the other day and I was laughingly thinking "it's implantation". even though I am not pregnant and was actually about to get AF. It just isn't possible to feel such a tiny thing happening.

11. Likes djmommy liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Are you a nervous wreck waiting to test? You may be able to tell if you're pregnant days before you can POAS.

Fatigue - One of the earliest signs of pregnancy for many of us is sheer, mind-numbing exhaustion. Since a lot of moms feel that way on a daily basis anyway, this is kind of a tough one to notice!

Sore, tingling breasts - When I was TTC my third son, I was getting something out of my car and I barely hit my breast on the car door. But I had a huge amount of pain and tingling and I knew then and there I was pregnant, even though I hadn't even missed my period yet. If you're breastfeeding, you may not notice this, but you may notice you are suddenly making less milk or nursing has become painful.

Spotting and cramping - 7-10 days after conception, you may experience a little spotting as the egg implants in your uterus. Or you may have mild to severe menstrual-like cramps. (this may happen a little sooner if you have gone HT)

Nausea and vomiting - Usually these symptoms come along a little later in pregnancy, but if you're expecting twins it can strike quite early!! Sensitivity to smell is also a very early sign for some.

Food aversions, cravings, changes in appetite - if you're suddenly grossed out by the thought of chicken or eating massive amounts of chocolate, that can be a sign that you're eating (or not eating) for two!

Feeling lightheaded - Your blood vessels dilate and this can lead to low blood pressure and dizziness, even fainting if you get up too quickly.

Moodiness - This is one symptom you can't really trust, because many of us get moody right before our periods anyway. Still, it can be a sign of pregnancy.

Constipation - For some of us, this is one of the earliest signs we experience. Progesterone affects the intestines and makes them work more slowly.

Headaches and migraines - Headaches and hormonal migraines are extremely common in early pregnancy. Even if you've never had a migraine before, you may experience them in early pregnancy. This may be a result of the lower blood pressure and dilated vessels.

Vaginal discharge - You're already beginning to form a mucus plug in your cervix that will be with you for the next 9 months - along with a mild but noticeable discharge.

Frequent urination and thirstiness - These two things go hand in hand with pregnancy and can start very early on.

Changes in sexual appetite - You may want to DTD more or want your husband as far away as possible.

Heartburn, varicose veins, hemmorhoids, sciatica, pelvic pain - For those of us who have had several pregnancies, we may begin to experience the aches and pains caused by relaxin (the hormone your body releases that allows your tissues to stretch enough to allow a baby to pass through the birth canal) very early on.
    Is there any reason why you but either pink or blue stalks next to the symptoms?
    If that symptom is boy or girl. i have them both!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Way to get my hopes up...I have 5 "girl" and 1 "boy" symptoms at 10dpo. The thirst and headaches are driving me nuts...I have never had those before. Was thinking the headache was related to the thirst - I can get migraines if I don't drink enough - but I am drinking so so so much it seems impossible to still be thirsty!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    2006 2008 2011 2013 Due 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautifulrainbow View Post
    Is there any reason why you but either pink or blue stalks next to the symptoms?
    If that symptom is boy or girl. i have them both!
    To make them easier to see. See how they alternate between pink and blue??

Sometimes an icon is just an icon LOL

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast