Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is this implantation bleeding?

I am 11 dpo today & my FMU pregnancy test was negative this morning. Tonight I had some brown spotting when I wiped. An hour later I had a little pink streak on the tissue. Could this be implantation bleeding?
    2006 2009
    IT'S A GIRL!!!! Prayed for and expecting a June 2013!!!

"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." Ecclesiastes 3:11

‘The lot is cast into the lap but every decision is wholly of the Lord’ (Proverbs 16:33). In Hebrew it reads;‘Even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him’.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It very well could be :-) If it is you should have a positive test within 24-48 hours for sure.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Lilpumpkin, from what I've read in other threads and on internet when researching, it could very will be it! good luck and keep us posted if you test again!
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it certainly could be it!!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Could be!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope this is it! I've never had spotting before a period ever. I'm worried now because my cramping has a gotten a little stronger (like bad menstrual cramps & more lower back ache). I've never had these symptoms days BEFORE AF. AF is due Tuesday. Do you think everything is ok?
    Last edited by Lilpumpkin06; August 26th, 2012 at 07:14 AM.
    2006 2009

"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

‘The lot is cast into the lap but every decision is wholly of the Lord’ (Proverbs 16:33). In Hebrew it reads;‘Even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him’.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a negative hpt yesterday ans a very very light bfp the day before. I'm also 11 dpo today. Because of my analyzing habit I googles ALOT the past days. I've reag alot about implantation spotting and if it's old blood (brown or pinkish) then it's a very good sign. Implantation occurs from 6 till 10 dpo (some sites say 12 dpo) and it's takes aout 1 - 2 days to leave your body and to be found when you wipe. About 2 - 3 days after implantation you can have a BFP on a sensitive test because after implantation hcg is present in your blood****** and later in your urine. Hope this will help!!
    Loves of our lives:

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I was still in bed as I wrote the above post. I just went to bathroom & I've started my period. I'm only 12 dpo today. This is so confusing to me. My periods have been like clockwork even while swaying. I was due for my period to start on Tuesday. Why is it early? I had a lot of tissue & bright red blood come out. Sorry TMI. Was this a miscarriage?
    2006 2009

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is no way to know for sure unless you have had a positive hpt or bloodworks.
    I found out body's can act in the most strangest ways when least expected.....Maybe you miscalculated O?
    Loves of our lives:

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was doing OPK test & have been monitoring this way for few months. Every time I get +OPK on day 15 & my period is 14 days later. I don't know what to think. Thanks for your responses! I really appreciate it!
    2006 2009

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast