Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: September 2WW!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow long time. I started this November 2011. This is my month! It jsut has to be I feel it in my gut...
    Last edited by HopeandDreamG; August 24th, 2012 at 07:49 PM.
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    H&D, I didn't realize you've been here that long! What month did you start swaying?
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck to all the lovely ladies here - and may this month be all ours

WIth any luck i will be jointing you girls here in the next week - assuming we can get some attempts in.

best of luck to all !!!!
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    Oh no just dawned on me a 2ww without beachy and 3men, am really happy for them but its like christmas without santa, it just doesn't feel right LOL
    I feel the same way, but I'm sure they'll check in. You know 3m will be telling people to poas or else.

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    Oh no just dawned on me a 2ww without beachy and 3men, am really happy for them but its like christmas without santa, it just doesn't feel right LOL
    I'm not going anywhere Mrs. P. It doesn't feel right being in another thread while you guys are here. But the thread is due in March, April and May. So you HAVE to get your bfp this month so we can all stay together...no pressure!! haha. I'm still stalking and cheering you all on. I wish everyone the best and can't wait to scream...PEE ON A STICK OR ELSE!!! I know my partner in crime, NC Beachy will be joining me. Love you girls...
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellbelle View Post
    I feel the same way, but I'm sure they'll check in. You know 3m will be telling people to poas or else.
    Shell, I didn't read this before I replied to Mrs. P. You know me so well!!!!!
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilpumpkin06 View Post
    I'm 10dpo and still a BFN. I may be on this thread too. We will see. I LOVE POAS!!!!
    DISLIKE!!! But about poas. I love it too!!!
    Last edited by ThreeMenAndALAdy; August 24th, 2012 at 10:29 PM.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be here too. At least until the first week. My August 2ww goes until sept 5th. We are not attempting in sept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kim, 2004 2006 2009 and hoping for a 2013
    Please excuse typos/grammer, posted from my iphone

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    H&D, I didn't realize you've been here that long! What month did you start swaying?
    I lost a baby July 2011, followed docs orders and waited. November was my first attempt. In my 2WW I got very ill with my crohns disease. Skipped dec and January to try to get well. February BFN, March chemical pregnancy, April got really ill again and had to skip, May BFN, June BFN. I went to another gastro doc bc I was fed up bc I continued to relapse with my crohns. He told me I was really really ill and needed to stop ttc. Did a million tests, changed my meds and I got the green light for august. I'm finally in remission. But this has been my mission since July 2011.
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh dear hope what a rough ordeal i had no idea things had been that bad for you. really pleased your picking up, my fingers will be crossed for you this month x
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast