Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: September 2WW!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Suregena congrats!!!!!!
    So happy for you that its finally happened!!!!
    Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BeadinMom View Post
    I know exactly what you mean...I've never had problems getting pregnant, but I'm 40 now and things are different. At least you're young and you have time. I'm afraid this is never going to happen for me.

Maybe you could fudge a bit and tell the doc you've been trying for a bit longer? It's hard to believe I've been planning my sway since March and here I am in Sept and still no baby.

So sorry you're bouncing back and forth with the emotions and hormones, I know EXACTLY how you feel. I've spent most of this morning crying.
    (((( Mrs. P )))) Keep me posted on everything. I'm thinking of you. ♥
    40 is not that old you know, its all the stuff were doing to prevent pg thats stopping you catching, i bet if you had a month without any swaying at all and taking a prenatal you'd catch easily (although would risk ds4)

my friend recently had her 2nd at 45. I know loads of moms older than you only saving grace to things taking so long is that it sways pink and SHE will be worth all your tears and effort xxxxxx
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    aw thanks beadin so nice to have you all here.

i'm feeling pretty miserable again, keep flicking between teary and wanting to rip someones head off (so not me at all i'm usually happy). Back on diet in preparation again so am starving to and my sickof these horrid cycles with days of spotting and cramping, its worse than the bfn's.

am going to see doc later on in the week see if he'd give me clomid then may do a cycle af to af of sp and vitex and strict diet then a clomid attempt by this time after ds2 i'd not only got pg but had a baby to. kinda gets to the stage where enough's enough - go kick your docs bum too (although i'm not holding out much hope my doc would like 12 failed cycles first)
    yeah i've had friends who have taken over a year to concive and they didn't have any children and thier drs wouldn't prescribe anything ;-(
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know exactly what you mean...I've never had problems getting pregnant, but I'm 40 now and things are different. At least you're young and you have time. I'm afraid this is never going to happen for me.

Maybe you could fudge a bit and tell the doc you've been trying for a bit longer? It's hard to believe I've been planning my sway since March and here I am in Sept and still no baby.

So sorry you're bouncing back and forth with the emotions and hormones, I know EXACTLY how you feel. I've spent most of this morning crying.
    (((( Mrs. P )))) Keep me posted on everything. I'm thinking of you. ♥
    i started charting in march too ready to get pregnant apr/may/june.....why oh why are we still here when i have never even charted before.....i'm not going to next month or my fitness pal i think it must be the obessing that's the issue dropped almost everything that sways now anyway
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Surgena!!! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    :surgena sorry we're being grumpy in the middle of your bfp party

quiet right lassie congrats

hoping and praying for a
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beadin- (((((((((huge hugs)))))))))). I hear ya. All too well actually. I really believe it will happen and being 40 helps get your girl!

MrsP- not sure if I understood correctly what you were saying but wanted you to know that you can't take vitex &SP with clomid.
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Spinning- that's Great news that the hpts are getting darker. When I had my chemical they got lighter till they were non existent. That's an awesome sign xxxxx
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fish2012 View Post
    :surgena sorry we're being grumpy in the middle of your bfp party

quiet right lassie congrats

hoping and praying for a

Oh, goodness, no! It's all right! I can't tell you how much I was feeling the same way!

Hang in there, ladies. <3 <3 <3
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL Mrs. P....yeah. They hurt. I'll take it though, if it means I'm getting somewhere. I hope we end up due date buddies together!!! ♥

P4P!! Hope you're doing well!! Missed seeing you around here!! ♥
    Hey Beadin...I'm doing okay honey, hanging in there. It definitely becomes frustrating with all the prepping, then trying, then waiting, then whamo AF arrives but I just keep telling myself that every time I get a BFN is one more opportunity to make the next month a BFP. I wish it would happen already, lol. How are you doing honey?
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast