Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm either 9dpo or 10dpo today and I broke down and tested yesterday and got a bfn. Still very crampy! I knew it would be negative but I'd planned on having wine with dinner so couldnt' drink with a clear conscience unless i tested I think I'll wait it out until Wed to test again. I'm trying to hold out 'til Wed to test again...what about you?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im going to hold out until Friday I think, its funny how our testing relates to what we want to eat and drink. I made my friend an awesome chocolate cake for her birthday and I wanted to know if I could ditch LE, i did have a small piece anyway. Friday night Im going for dessert with the girls. Im feeling like i am pregnant, just a feeling. I knew before I got BFP with my boys. I lost a kilo overnight even though I was naughty yesterday, do you think that's a symptom?

I just wish I knew for sure either way.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like you've been MUCH better than me diet wise in the 2ww...I say go for the cake(very bad influence over here)!! I had a very difficult time being so strict in the first place. I'm very tall and thin and have a super fast metabolism... so I pretty much felt starving! I'm still skipping breakfast, and am already vegetarian but I've really let up on everything else. I better be preg or it's back to starving again...booooo. I've changed my plan to testing on Thursday morning(after dh and i have a night date night Wed night!)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you tested? I did this morning but it negative and my temp is down a bit 12dpo. I still have sore breasts this morning but Im not holding out much hope. The test was a forelife one, it was really hard to see through the little screen and Ive read heaps of bad reviews on them this morning. Ill just have to wait and see if AF turns up
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12