Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Obsessing over Ramzi Theory in 2WW

I'm 6do and last night i felt a "lightning" type pain shoot through my right lower side. Woke me up in the middle of the night! Ramzi Theory says right side implantation=boy. I'm convinced I implanted last night on the right and now I'm very crampy on both sides(but mostly on right) today. Swayed for girl. It's far too early to lose hope but just needed to vent...maybe it'll help me stop obsessing!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was 7dpo yesterday and I had a pulsing sensation in the left side of my belly last night. My DH could even feel it from just putting his hand on my belly. Im sure I had a similar thing with DS1 and knew I was pregnant before testing. But it could have also been due to the fact that I was naughty and had a piece of pizza for tea! I honestly wouldn't stress about sides you're body can do weird things even if it did implant on the left you could feel cramps on your right and Im sure not every girl conceived implanted on the left.

I hope we both are pregnant then we can be due date buddies, when are you testing?
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the encouragement Although, I am jealous of your left pulsing sensation LOL!! I was thinking of testing Wed I got a positive with my last son 10 dpo. How about you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to babycenter.com and look it up. Tons of ladies had the opposite of the Ramzi theory..
    My loss baby in April I believe I felt pain on both sides..maybe even my May conception.

And Atomic has said that the opposite ovary that doesn't have the egg can be more painful than the one that does!

Don't stress!!!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; August 24th, 2012 at 09:15 PM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im not entirely sure when I ovulated because my temps have been all over the place this month, usually they're pretty easy to read . Im pretty sure I ovulated on cd10 which would make me 8dpo today so I think ill wait a couple of days maybe Monday or Tuesday, then if I ovulated later it might still be positive. Where are you? Im in Australia.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hmmm, do not quote me BUT I have been told that the pain you are feeling is from the side that didn't release the egg?
    I too always thought ohhhh pain on my right side, i must be having an egg from that side =)
    Try not to obsess so much pleeeeeease or you may end up lifting your T levels.
    2008 2010 2013

An inspirational quote I just

'You can only toss heads for so long before a tail is bound to come up!! ' - atomic sagebrush

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm actually a little confused as to when to count my ovulation from as well. I use the opk's with the smiley's and I had my first smiley in the am on Friday Aug 17 and my last smiley Sat Aug 18th at 2pm. If I count Sunday as 1dpo then I guess I'm only 6dpo today. I've never temped. I'm sure that's a lot more accurate. I'm in California, an ocean away from Aus What did u do to sway? Thanks Butterfly Spirit...heading over to babycenter now!! Love to read the Ramzi opposites!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did LE diet (lost 8kg, bmi about 18.6), vitex, peppermint tea. We did 6 day abstain (was aiming for 7 but didn't want to miss it). DH took licorice root sporadically because he had to go away and forgot to take it with him. Sylk for bd. I also had a cold and was sleeping terribly and a friend made a lunar return calendar for me and that said girl and it was a new moon. Not that I really believe in that moon stuff. Also lots of praying.

Im so impatient to test
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CherryBlossom that's very interesting...I've never heard that theory but I do love it...ha! Way to go on the weight loss bythe******!! I did the LE diet too, pepp tea (no Vitex but I plan on starting this month if no positive). I've heard Vitex can mess up your cycle, did that happen to you? We did FR for 10 days b/c of our age and dtd night before positive opk. Was shooting for dtd when we saw our first positive opk but I was convinced I wasn't going to ovulate...ovulated so super late! Oh and Rephresh. I'm still cramping mostly on the right but kind of on both sides. Are you having anymore symptoms?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have felt a bit bloated, did a test this morning 11dpo or maybe 9. It was negative, hopefully its just too early still. My temps have gone right up the last couple of days, hopefully they stay up. I think vitex have made my cycles shorter but increased my LP so the actual length stayed about the same. I wish I knew when I did ovulate this month.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast