Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2ww

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4th sounds good ill be 9dpo. I've got internet cheapies so it doesn't matter if its negative for a few days. That's great about the cramping, I had a fair bit of cramping today too but I had a miscarriage a couple of weeks ago so its hard to know what is because of that but my ultrasound was all clear so im hopeful. Not really the same symptoms as the miscarriage pregnancy.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 2dpo today, hoping the next 8-10 days or so go by super quick. Good luck everyone!

Thank you Atomic and gender dreaming!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies good luck to you all!!!

Officially on to October. I am in the TTW I think? So Saturday and Sunday I woke up a little later, so I decided to do the BBT adjuster on FF and now my chart really looks like yesterday was my O day, but just a while ago, I had gush watery but a little EW cm with spotting? I really want to have Oed and conceived in Sept??? What are the odds that that is not happening today????
    42 38, , 13, 11,6, 4 & !!!
    "There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days." Exodus 23:26

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pretty sure I'm ovulating today or tomorrow. Got my +opk yesterday CD10. Thank goodness i'm going out of town this weekend it will take the mind off the 2ww!!
    Mom to 3 little men! Age 8 and twins who just turned 6!!

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kaseybaby View Post
    Still waiting to ovulate. My ovaries feel like they are going to explode from the clomid.
    Hi this is my first month on clomid, would mind sharing any symptoms you are having with me (or lack of). I have been getting plenty of cm (although we have been dtd too). I had bad pains a couple of days ago but nothing now, not o'd yet and am on cd14 - wondering if its affecting me properly (or enough to sway girl)

Thank you very much
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    Hi this is my first month on clomid, would mind sharing any symptoms you are having with me (or lack of). I have been getting plenty of cm (although we have been dtd too). I had bad pains a couple of days ago but nothing now, not o'd yet and am on cd14 - wondering if its affecting me properly (or enough to sway girl)

Thank you very much
    I produce a lot of follies on low clomid, so i get cramps, back pain, and bloating. It isn't horrible, just uncomfortable. I also get hot flashes at night.

Are you being monitored throughout your cycle? I know a lot of women get no side affects at all with clomid, so if you aren't feeling anything I wouldn't worry too much.
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my cramping stopped and ive had no other symptoms this month. im hoping that it just means its finished implanting. Im totally testing tomorrow i cant hold off any longer.
    x 3. Trying to catch some this time :]

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kaseybaby View Post
    I produce a lot of follies on low clomid, so i get cramps, back pain, and bloating. It isn't horrible, just uncomfortable. I also get hot flashes at night.

Are you being monitored throughout your cycle? I know a lot of women get no side affects at all with clomid, so if you aren't feeling anything I wouldn't worry too much.
    thank you - i've been getting cramps in my lower back i just thought i'd over done it (it goes funny ever since i had ds3 occasionally as i had bad spd).

not being monitored an surprised he gave me clomid to b honest (was beginning to think it was fake) i just asked if i could try it whilst i waited for the hospital appt to come through and he said yes
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 3 dpo and started taking my progesterone supplements today. Decided I want to wait until 10/11/12 to test which will make me 12dpo. Fortunately, I'm going out of town to a workshop for 4 days, so hopefully that will help the time pass more quickly.
    2007 2011 2014
    2009 2010 2013 (GD sway)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pretty sure I O'd today! Woot! Here I come 2ww!! Is it weird i'm already wanting to test? LOL!
    Mom to 3 little men! Age 8 and twins who just turned 6!!

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar

Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast