Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2ww

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boymomsrock View Post
    Pretty sure I O'd today! Woot! Here I come 2ww!! Is it weird i'm already wanting to test? LOL!
    I always want to test the day after ovulation. And even though there is no way I am going to get a positive I almost always give into my POAS addiction on 6 dpo I am crazy.
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So how many preg tests do y'all have screaming your name? LOL! I have 6 just waiting for me. That means i can test from 8dpo on right? What's your go to preg test? I did have some IC's but used them up. I have 4 accuclears and 2 FRER. I got a dark positive on the accuclears with my twins at 9dpo so i really like those.
    Mom to 3 little men! Age 8 and twins who just turned 6!!

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am 2DPO and I have 11 tests with my name on them! I have 9 New Choice (Dollar Tree Brand) and 2 FRER, so I will of course start with the cheapies and work my way up. I could actually feed my POAS addiction starting as early as 6DPO if I cave and need a fix LOL!!! Anyone used the Dollar Tree brand with good results?
    42 38, , 13, 11,6, 4 & !!!
    "There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days." Exodus 23:26

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've heard good things about the dollar tree brand Kraizy!

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KraizyDaizy View Post
    I am 2DPO and I have 11 tests with my name on them! I have 9 New Choice (Dollar Tree Brand) and 2 FRER, so I will of course start with the cheapies and work my way up. I could actually feed my POAS addiction starting as early as 6DPO if I cave and need a fix LOL!!! Anyone used the Dollar Tree brand with good results?
    Yep, that's all I ever used after I discovered that they actually worked! LOL besides internet cheapies that is. I use it to confirm my faint line on the IC.
    So I never bought another FRER again.
    They work...go watch videos on youtube

Here was my June BFP. Dollar Tree test.. Darker in RL.
    June BFP.jpg
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; October 3rd, 2012 at 03:19 PM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boymomsrock, were you on Clomid or any fertility drugs with your twins?
    "There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days." Exodus 23:26

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boymomsrock, were you on Clomid or any fertility drugs with your twins?
    Uh nope. I miscarried at 6 weeks and got a period 2 weeks after. I got pregnant that first cycle. It was quite the shock!!That's what i don't get about how after a m/c it sways girl when all i've ever been told and experienced myself is that you are MORE fertile right after a m/c. Shouldn't that sway boy?

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boymomsrock View Post
    Uh nope. I miscarried at 6 weeks and got a period 2 weeks after. I got pregnant that first cycle. It was quite the shock!!That's what i don't get about how after a m/c it sways girl when all i've ever been told and experienced myself is that you are MORE fertile right after a m/c. Shouldn't that sway boy?
    That's what I would think too. I was just curious, did not mean to sound nosy. I am so hoping for twin girls, but the likelihood is not very good for me I think.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Butterfly Spirit, congrats on your girl!!! I am excited that the Dollar Tree test actually work! Maybe I won't have to buy anymore next month and it should be fun using them this month. They were given to me and I never buy that kind, so it should be interesting trying them out! Thanks for posting the picture as well!!! What do you do a search for on youtube, dollar tree hpt to see those videos?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's what I would think too. I was just curious, did not mean to sound nosy. I am so hoping for twin girls, but the likelihood is not very good for me I think.
    I wasn't offended or anything! LOL! I am not wanting twins again! Those first few months are ROUGH after they are born!

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar

Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast