Page 4 of 83 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2ww

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boymomsrock View Post
    I wasn't offended or anything! LOL! I am not wanting twins again! Those first few months are ROUGH after they are born!
    I can only imagine what having twins is like. I am sure you were worn out! I want to be done, and twin girls would do that for me!
    42 38, , 13, 11,6, 4 & !!!
    "There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days." Exodus 23:26

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've heard miscarriage increases the chance of twins for 3-4 cycles after the m/c. So I've also been wondering how it could sway for twins, but also for girls.

I have one very lonely test waiting for me, a FR Digital that was part of a pair I bought several months ago when I had a very long luteal phase even though there was no chance of pregnancy. I usually have boatloads of ICs around when we are TTC, but since we aren't planning to do that until spring, I decided to not order any just yet. Hopefully I'll be able to keep myself occupied and 12 dpo should be plenty late enough to get an accurate result on the digital.
    2007 2011 2014
    2009 2010 2013 (GD sway)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KraizyDaizy View Post
    Butterfly Spirit, congrats on your girl!!! I am excited that the Dollar Tree test actually work! Maybe I won't have to buy anymore next month and it should be fun using them this month. They were given to me and I never buy that kind, so it should be interesting trying them out! Thanks for posting the picture as well!!! What do you do a search for on youtube, dollar tree hpt to see those videos?
    Thank you!

Just type in dollartree pregnancy test
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    May I join you ladies in the 2ww? I'm at 1dpo today, month 5 of ttc, swaying girl. Have been trying to stay offline because it fuels the gender desire, but I'm back! Good luck to all of you ladies. I saw that August and September were full of bfp's- hoping for another month like that...
    12.24.08 4.13.10 third and last. It is nice being queen of my castle but would love to add a princess.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

After 12 months ttc, taking a little sanity break. Fx to all of the dear ladies on here in the meantime.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KraizyDaizy View Post
    I can only imagine what having twins is like. I am sure you were worn out! I want to be done, and twin girls would do that for me!
    Kraizy, I love your siggie line. So true. I've given up a lot of aspects of my sway- remembering my first ttc journey, the gratitude that I had for DS1 after over a year ttc. It will only be by grace that I conceive, and then to conceive whatever gender He gives me. Trying to remember that.
    12.24.08 4.13.10 third and last. It is nice being queen of my castle but would love to add a princess.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

After 12 months ttc, taking a little sanity break. Fx to all of the dear ladies on here in the meantime.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Craving--I'm 1 dpo too. Let's obsess together!
    Mom to 3 little men! Age 8 and twins who just turned 6!!

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh, lets! LOL I tried to wean myself off the website but a girlfriend's unexpected, on-birth-control BFP has driven me back!

By the way I LOVE your avatar picture. Gorgeous.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw thanks so much! I am having a really hard time sticking to the diet now that I have O'd. I'm doing pretty well with the protein aspect but mama loves her salt!! I made the boys tacos tonight and i'm trying to figure how i can have some! Maybe a bunch of lettuce, some cheese, green peppers in a taco? UGH. This sucks. Praying there's gonna be a BFP soon!

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me too! Hence my username. Honestly I just ate two handfuls of salt & pepper chips. Everything tastes so much better when you're cheating after depriving yourself! I was silly strict this last week especially because I wasn't doing great on the diet these last two months since I've been off the boards. I say go for the tacos, just use the meat very sparingly.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I ate two really small tacos...maybe 1/3 cup of turkey meat. Then i indulged on two peanut butter cookies i made and omg they were good.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar

Page 4 of 83 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast