Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2ww

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm also trying to stay away from the board to keep from testing. DH starts at a new job tomorrow, and my cousin is about to deliver her 2nd daughter. So I've got a lot to keep me distracted. Right now were working on turning the baby to avoid a c section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kim, 2004 2006 2009 and hoping for a 2013
    Please excuse typos/grammer, posted from my iphone

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i tested today (10-11 DPO not certain since i only used OPK to track ov) i got the faintest line youve ever seen, it took about 2-3 mins to show up and you really have to get the right light to even see it. Im not convinced its real but it still gives me a little bit of butterflies... how will i ever sleep tonight.
    x 3. Trying to catch some this time :]

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pics???? Are you going to poas again tomorrow?

Kim, 2004 2006 2009 and hoping for a 2013
    Please excuse typos/grammer, posted from my iphone

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Callmecrazy View Post
    Pics???? Are you going to poas again tomorrow?

i dont think theres any way it would show up in pics, i can hardly see it myself. i am of COURSE going to test tomorrow, ive been trying really hard not to test again today, the only thing stopping me is thinking that if its that weak with FMU i am fairly sure it will be stark white with anything less.
    x 3. Trying to catch some this time :]

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boymomsrock View Post
    So how many preg tests do y'all have screaming your name? LOL! I have 6 just waiting for me. That means i can test from 8dpo on right? What's your go to preg test? I did have some IC's but used them up. I have 4 accuclears and 2 FRER. I got a dark positive on the accuclears with my twins at 9dpo so i really like those.
    I got a whole load of internet cheapies so I bought 85 OPKs (to track cycle used about 10 each month in run up TTC) and 15 pregnancy tests. I'm only 4DPO and already I can hear them calling my name!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am pretty sure that I shouldn't be here in the 2ww part of the site as we only managed to DTD O+20 as my DH was abroad. I'm 37 so think that it is pretty much impossible for me to have conceived with my ancient eggs! Having said that I am getting stupidly excited about feeling crampy etc. How crazy is that? I know I will be really disappointed when I get my BFN so perhaps we shouldn't have tried at all On the plus side DH has changed his travel plans for the end of the month so now we get to try once more in October

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lisa, that sounds very promising! If it were me I'd be holding my pee to poas again, if you have internet cheapies- but then again I'm a POAS addict. My bfp with my ds2 was a super-squinter at first... You should've seen hubby and I holding it this way and that and trying to figure out if we were seeing things. But it was right!
    12.24.08 4.13.10 third and last. It is nice being queen of my castle but would love to add a princess.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

After 12 months ttc, taking a little sanity break. Fx to all of the dear ladies on here in the meantime.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Emily, how do you know you were O+20? I've never been able to pinpoint mine to the hour. Maybe you were in the zone and didn't know it? Sounds great about next month, though- if you need it.
    12.24.08 4.13.10 third and last. It is nice being queen of my castle but would love to add a princess.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

After 12 months ttc, taking a little sanity break. Fx to all of the dear ladies on here in the meantime.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    I got a whole load of internet cheapies so I bought 85 OPKs (to track cycle used about 10 each month in run up TTC) and 15 pregnancy tests. I'm only 4DPO and already I can hear them calling my name!
    I have about 15 ic's, so I'll probably be testing at 10dpo, just for fun. Then I have a couple of FRER in case I'm lucky enough to get a squinter on an IC- I'd rather show my hubby on the expensive stick, lol!

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds promising Emily!! Do another!!

I am headed out of town tonight to visit my bff and her new baby boy and won't be back till monday. I will be 6 dpo then, but who's counting!? LOL! See y'all then!
    Mom to 3 little men! Age 8 and twins who just turned 6!!

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar

Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast