Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: November 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies just dropping in to wish you all good luck, looks like some of you are due to test soon - fingers crossed for lots of bfp's x
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cravingsalt View Post
    Thanks, Lass! We love it when you stop by and sprinkle a little baby dust and hope all around. You're close to 12 weeks... are you going to try for a nub shot soon?
    Luv you girls and cant wait to see you all join the pregnancy club! November has always been my lucky month so hopefully that will extend to all of you as well

Yes i'm very close, 48hrs to be exact!!! My NT scan is at 9am Thursday (Sydney Time)
    Yup am going to try and get some gender clues, I wasn't going to bother asking / looking for clues (because i thought that it would be 'taboo' to ask at an NT scan, and that the likelihood of them picking something up would be very low, and i didn't want to get my hopes up or down for no reason), but having spoken to some girls at work, they all found out successfully at their genders at the NT scan (and also know of other women that found out), so i'm guessing its not too taboo to ask here, and by looking at tons of potty ad nub shots from NT scans here in Aust they are all so clear so i'm hopeful to get a clue
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lassie1982 View Post
    Luv you girls and cant wait to see you all join the pregnancy club! November has always been my lucky month so hopefully that will extend to all of you as well

Yes i'm very close, 48hrs to be exact!!! My NT scan is at 9am Thursday (Sydney Time)
    Yup am going to try and get some gender clues, I wasn't going to bother asking / looking for clues (because i thought that it would be 'taboo' to ask at an NT scan, and that the likelihood of them picking something up would be very low, and i didn't want to get my hopes up or down for no reason), but having spoken to some girls at work, they all found out successfully at their genders at the NT scan (and also know of other women that found out), so i'm guessing its not too taboo to ask here, and by looking at tons of potty ad nub shots from NT scans here in Aust they are all so clear so i'm hopeful to get a clue
    oh my gosh i can't believe your so far along already! good luck x
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have fun at your ultrasound Lassie! Best of luck!

Boymom, my Ds was a late implanter and is not a beautiful healthy almost 3 year old. 9 dpo is still very early, and I know lots of women who had late implanters and had healthy babies.
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still no real signs. A little fatigued, and lower back pain. This might be the longest 2ww ever!
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Holy cow, soooo exciting! Let's hope your little one isn't shy and shows the goods. Good luck Lassie, everything crossed for you, for most importantly a healthy, but also hopefully *pink* little babe!
    12.24.08 4.13.10 third and last. It is nice being queen of my castle but would love to add a princess.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

After 12 months ttc, taking a little sanity break. Fx to all of the dear ladies on here in the meantime.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kaseybaby View Post
    Still no real signs. A little fatigued, and lower back pain. This might be the longest 2ww ever!
    I remember someone saying that her only signs of being pregnant were no signs at all- that every other month she had "signs" because AF was coming. So FX!

Last month was my super long month. For some reason I thought it was it. Hubby and I both had a "feeling". So much for intuition. Hoping it flies by. I actually have zero pregnancy tests in the house and this time won't be testing unless I'm late. That's what I'm telling myself anyway.
    12.24.08 4.13.10 third and last. It is nice being queen of my castle but would love to add a princess.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

After 12 months ttc, taking a little sanity break. Fx to all of the dear ladies on here in the meantime.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww, man...I hate the 2ww, it makes me crazy. Had my hopes nice and manageable, like it was possible but not likely. But hubby keeps teasing me about being pregnant now and my hopes are getting up- even though I know my "symptoms" are silly and not likely to happen for at least another week. For one, I keep getting bothered by smells that my husband can't identify- but it's actually aggravating me because I know it's just my potty training 3 year old peed on the carpet and my 2 year old left his juice under the car seat to turn rancid. Then my onion rings (I know, not very LE but it was a small order and I thought I wanted it) made me absolutely nauseous. Probably because I'm not used to eating such grease these days.

2ww is like the twilight zone! I think it makes otherwise sane people crazy.
    Last edited by cravingsalt; November 6th, 2012 at 01:21 PM.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cravingsalt View Post
    I remember someone saying that her only signs of being pregnant were no signs at all- that every other month she had "signs" because AF was coming. So FX!

Last month was my super long month. For some reason I thought it was it. Hubby and I both had a "feeling". So much for intuition. Hoping it flies by. I actually have zero pregnancy tests in the house and this time won't be testing unless I'm late. That's what I'm telling myself anyway.

I was one of those 'no symptom' people! In every BFN 2ww i had distinct symptoms, you name it, i had it at some stage, every, single one...literally...and whenever i had a pregnancy symptom, i had a BFN.
    In my BFP month i had NOTHING to speak of, nothing at all, perhaps some fatigue if i wanted to clutch at straws but absolutely no distinct early pregnancy symptoms like i had in all my other 2ww.....

So anyway morale of the story is dont ever let a lack of symptons discourage you, and in the same vein you can have all the symptoms in the world and still a BFN....I think it really is hit and miss in the 2ww, same as OWT's for gender guesses LOL.
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was one of those 'no symptom' people! In every BFN 2ww i had distinct symptoms, you name it, i had it at some stage, every, single one...literally...and whenever i had a pregnancy symptom, i had a BFN.
    In my BFP month i had NOTHING to speak of, nothing at all, perhaps some fatigue if i wanted to clutch at straws but absolutely no distinct early pregnancy symptoms like i had in all my other 2ww.....

So anyway morale of the story is dont ever let a lack of symptons discourage you, and in the same vein you can have all the symptoms in the world and still a BFN....I think it really is hit and miss in the 2ww, same as OWT's for gender guesses LOL.
    Me to i had everything going in the 2ww in BFN months, only thing looking back and looking for things in my BFP cycle was slightly sore boobs but that wasn't until about 12dpo ish.

Good luck to all, looking forward to welcoming you all in our due date group x

Craving, beadin, boysmom mum23 any news??????
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast