Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2WW - PH EXPERTS PLEASE HELP!

Hi Ladies! Need some help. Please let me know what you think!

Currently 5DPO, haven't tested since still so early BUT have been testing last few days urine PH with the Phion Strips . Have been testing my urine PH for months prior to TTC, so I know that I have NEVER been above a 6.5 EXCEPT for the past 3 days. I thought it was a fluke at first, but I have been trying to use them a few times a day these last few days just to measure urine PH and seriously now my PH is between an 8-9 every time. I have never, ever been this high before...no other preg symptoms (except I didn't have any with our daughter, either) but does this mean something? Any ideas? I am waiting to test until at least Thursday but this is just the oddest thing and I cannot think of why else this would be doing this. I would appreciate ANY insight. Hoping and praying for a BFP and that we conceived a healthy baby BOY

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont think ph of urine can determine pregnancy, there is an OWT that if it is high you are pregnant with a boy and if it is low you are pregnant with a girl, but it is only an OWT.

Basically the ph in urine is effected by what you have been eating and drinking.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know at all!

Cinss, that is an interesting OWT

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah - I am sure you are right. I guess I was just being hopeful because it is so out of the ordinary for me. I guess only time will tell...Thanks!