(My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by My Fabulous Children View Post
    Jen, How many DPO are you now (six) ?
    Well it depends who you ask lol opk says 6 ff says 4
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    Jen, how you're doing?
    I'm in 2WW (again, I don't even want to start a new thread lol!!!) and I have no idea when I Oed...sigh...Didn't use OPKs this cycle. Clever, huh?
    I thought I can rely only on EWCM and CP
    My timing was the worse in the history of swaying and I probably missed the eggie completely
    But I'm already making fresh new plans for my attempt in April since my O date should match Jonas date and they say pregnancy is practically inevitable in that case. Also Jonas says 'boy' in April (talking about holding on a straw...)
    I'm doing good. I doubt you're timing was worse then mine, we dtd the night before and night of +opk but the ff says I o'd 2 days later. Here's hoping for the best for both of us, but I am also also working on my April sway. I think assuming I failed keeps me sane lol
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    How are you doing Jens? Have you been obsessing over every twinge and visit to the toilet like myself lol
    I thought I saw a hint of pink on the tp and have been having some little pains on my right side. Trying to ignore it but it's so hard, we need help lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You must be busting at the seams to want to test!!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ZB, welcome to the obsessors club, woohoo!!!
    Jen, twinges on the right side! According to Ramzi that means the blue side doesn't it, exciting, exciting lol!!
    Afm, no symptoms but I'm wondering if it might be best I get a bfn this month as I'm already panicking about everything d'oh, but if its bfn then that would mean any furture pregnancy would mean a heavy belly over xmas which would be awful with the gang. I wonder what it wil be??????????

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    ZB, welcome to the obsessors club, woohoo!!!
    Jen, twinges on the right side! According to Ramzi that means the blue side doesn't it, exciting, exciting lol!!
    Afm, no symptoms but I'm wondering if it might be best I get a bfn this month as I'm already panicking about everything d'oh, but if its bfn then that would mean any furture pregnancy would mean a heavy belly over xmas which would be awful with the gang. I wonder what it wil be??????????
    Thanks ELP!
    I agree with you about Jen, I immediately thought of Ramzi's theory FX!!!!
    Yes, me too, I'm overanalyzing things in advance and worry with 'what if..' and probably end up with another bfn ( I mean with timing like that, it would have to be a miracle...)

I would prefer a summer baby ( but that train is long gone LOL) and I'm too impatiente to wait til next September, October and November and + I'm not getting any younger.
    But I will skip my May-sway because I don't want February baby ( stupid laws in my country about age when your kid MUST start elementary school or you'll end up in jail with high fee to pay ) You see how much in advance I worry?
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 7dpo so will be testing this sat, wish me luck. I've been watching every little twinge, had slight twinges last night but nothing serious. I'm hoping i feel something soon lool. Zivic & Jen i'm with you both regarding planning for next attempt, i have however been having pizza, macaroni cheese & just been realxed a little about the diet. I was also thinking that if i'm not preggers this month then i just might have 2mnths break simply because i dont want my baby to be born in Jan or Feb, they are horrible months to be born. It's freezing in England at that time of the year & generally everyone's just not in the mood to celebrate a birthday. My age (38) bothers me as well but i guess if i'm not preg now then i'm going to have a baby in the yr i turn 40 so i might as well plan a spring/summer baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Babydes, best of luck on Saturday!
    I have MUCH more relaxed approach now then at the beginnings of my swaying journey. I didn't know you are generation 1972 like me I want to be done having kids ASAP!
    I don't want January baby either, I agree with you, it's freezing and it's middle of the school year LOL! but I am not going to skip April bcos my O date matches Jonas date and they say if that is the case, pregnancy is practically inevitable, so I just HAVE to give it a go!
    BTW, I'm taking DHEA 50mg (25 in the morning, 25 in the evening) to make sure I'm Oing. Have you considered it?
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did think about taking DHEA & will do if i'm not preg this time. How have you found it?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast