Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, oh I LOVE this question!
    My favorite today are sore boobs, and last cycle(s) it was feeling sleepy, so I had the legitimate excuse for nap
    Yesterday I felt some cramping, and my 1st thought was : IMPLANTATION! (at 2dpo )

I'm so glad I'm not alone!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For me it's the cramps, boobs you name it! Woke up to have a wee at 2.30am this morning & thought see that's another sign, haha not, i just drank water before bed so i'm only wishing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol, thats me aswell babyd with the late night pee, its the pint of water neede for the evening supps!
    ZB, I implanted at 3dpo aswell
    Purple, how bizarre your husband getting the cravings!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    Oh, oh I LOVE this question!
    My favorite today are sore boobs, and last cycle(s) it was feeling sleepy, so I had the legitimate excuse for nap
    Yesterday I felt some cramping, and my 1st thought was : IMPLANTATION! (at 2dpo )

I'm so glad I'm not alone!
    My hubby is a little more emotionally involved with our family circle then most men. DS2 has always had a very strong attraction to dada and he is still BF so one would think he would love me more. When he gets hurt he wants dada.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I love this!! For me it's cramping, cramping and cramping.. lol! I feel implant cramps from day 5-10 and then more cramps

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    With DS1 I had morning sickness for 9mths, even got the nurse right before delivering, but other then that nothing not even cravings.... When I was about 3wks preg with DS2 and didn't know it because we thought the IUD was still in but anyways my husband came home from work and said that he was craving chinese food and he doesn't care much for chinese. While we were eating he looking up at me jokingly saying "maybe I'm pregnant" (meaning him)... not long after at the OB papsmear the Dr didn't see the IUD string so they did an US and I was about 6wks pregnant. I was funny and told my hubby to meet me at my favorite chinese place and all I said was "the dr told me some interesting news".... and he just said "no way"!!! After that everyone asked hubby what he was craving because I never had any
    So cute purple, love this story!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great story, purple .

I got sore breasts every cycle lately. A weird thing, though, I think I might have had some self-inflicted nausea, because it really isn't that bad now. I'm sure I had worse in the 2WW before .
    2005, swayed for boy, arrived 25/11/2011

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    ZB, I implanted at 3dpo aswell
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    Oh I love this!! For me it's cramping, cramping and cramping.. lol! I feel implant cramps from day 5-10 and then more cramps
    I had some cramping for DS1 at about 3-6wks and the Dr said it was really large cist near the cervics poping..... some women get them and they prevent the egg from leaving. They pop after the egg attaches and increases blood flow to the baby oven. One of the signs that the pregnancy will stick. Morning sickness is another sign that the pregnancy will last.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    Morning sickness is another sign that the pregnancy will last.
    I had horrible ms with dd#1, preg #2 ms and m/c, none with dd #2 and never felt better then while preg w/dd #3, preg #5 had ms and m/c @ 13 wks. Not to argue but m/s doesn't have anything to do with stickiness or every successful pregnancy would involve some. MS is no indication of gender or anything else, sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast