Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2ww

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

March 2ww

Eeeekkkkkkkk seems in now in the March 2ww hers hoping for a BFP this month xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im 10dpo today. I think I might be pregnant but this is my 7th cycle so maybe just wishful thinking.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww I really hope u are this is only our second month trying g I'm on day 15 and 3dpo so I'm hoping it's gonna happen this month x

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls, I'm in my 2ww as well. Only a few days in - fingers crossed for bfp and some pink! 💗

Apart from a very healthy and happy baby, what are you hoping for?
    DS1 -
    DS2 -
    DS3 -

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I forgot to let you ladies know, I got a good BFP yesterday at 11dpo! So excited after 7 cycles ttc. Trying not to get my hopes up too much after an early miscarriage last August. But my line was as strong at 11dpo as my one at 14dpo last time so here's hoping for a sticky bean.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's brill news n bfp especially after 7months trying woo hoo
    I'm only a few days in too hopefully they go quickly till we can both test and hopefully get a BFP xox

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls
    Was in feb 2ww, was 100 percent sure I was preggo,sadly BFN and AF showed up,and now am on cd 4.
    Continuing with sway,but am really scared coz I am taking antibiotics due to a sinus infection. I know antibiotics sway blue so I dunno if I should skip this cycle,what do u girls think?
    Dd 7 Ds 5 Dd nov 24/2013 (my 30 weeker preemie )chemical January 09

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    RABBIT: From what Atomic says, it's never one thing that will make it or break it. If you're doing most things that sway girl, and are also taking antibiotics (which are needed because you're sick!) you won't just get a boy because of the drugs. I'd keep going for it - but I'm also on cycle 3 and pretty sure I'm getting a BFN so I'd never be able to skip a cycle. If you won't forgive yourself and always blame the antib's if you do get a BFP and it ends up being a boy.. then I guess you should skip.

Currently on 6-7dpo but I have a short luteal phase (9-10days) that I recently discovered so until I get referred to a dr. it will likely be another BFN... I think I'm trying Soy Isoflavones next cycle. Anyone have experience with that? Supposed to be natures clomid...

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MSblakely,r u swaying pink or blue? Coz I was taking vitex as part of my sway and it lengthens ur luteal phase pretty darn well, but the drawback,IF u want baby boy,that vitex sways pink.

As for me, I dont think Im gonna skip,Im just gonna continue with what was planned and sway,a BfP is a blessing,whether pink or blue
    Crossing everything crossable for us all.
    Dd 7 Ds 5 Dd nov 24/2013 (my 30 weeker preemie )chemical January 09

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MSBLAKELY View Post
    RABBIT: From what Atomic says, it's never one thing that will make it or break it. If you're doing most things that sway girl, and are also taking antibiotics (which are needed because you're sick!) you won't just get a boy because of the drugs. I'd keep going for it - but I'm also on cycle 3 and pretty sure I'm getting a BFN so I'd never be able to skip a cycle. If you won't forgive yourself and always blame the antib's if you do get a BFP and it ends up being a boy.. then I guess you should skip.

Currently on 6-7dpo but I have a short luteal phase (9-10days) that I recently discovered so until I get referred to a dr. it will likely be another BFN... I think I'm trying Soy Isoflavones next cycle. Anyone have experience with that? Supposed to be natures clomid...
    I would highly advise to stay away from the soy iso's if your cycle is already a little wonky. I went from having a pretty decent regular cycle to all over the place, my chart was unreadable. And the 2ww was just horrific because I had ridiculous pg symptoms. The soy has side effects similar to Clomid...
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast