Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well that sounds like a really good sway!!!!! My only worry about mine was not being able to get rid of all of the EWCM. I dont think it was a LOT but still enough! I did a distilled water douche a couple of times, and was popping Zyrtec like it was nobodys business, but it still only helped mildly! Im hoping since the pH of it was low that it was okay. Praying for God to bless us with our healthy baby girl, that we have been waiting on for 11 years!! I hope he answers all of our prayers!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by praying4princess View Post
    My only worry about mine was not being able to get rid of all of the EWCM.
    Your sway sounds good too! I had a little ewcm as well although not even close to as much as I'd normally get (I usually get at least 5+ days worth and GOBS of it) so I drank crystal light to try to dry it out (which seemed to help) but since the ph was around 5 I tried not to stress over it too much.

Hope the next 2 weeks go by fast

Do you have several boys as well? I love my boys dearly and would certainly love another I just really want to experience raising a daughter too.
    5 Beautiful Boys! ages 1-11

4 early losses
    8/2011
    11/2011
    12/2013
    5/2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck.
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=4BlueLooking4Pink;25314]Your sway sounds good too! I had a little ewcm as well although not even close to as much as I'd normally get (I usually get at least 5+ days worth and GOBS of it) so I drank crystal light to try to dry it out (which seemed to help) but since the ph was around 5 I tried not to stress over it too much.

Hope the next 2 weeks go by fast

Do you have several boys as well? I love my boys dearly and would certainly love another I just really want to experience raising a daughter too.[/QUOTE
    ]

Yes we have 2 boys, ages 10 & 4 together and I have a 14 yr old stepson!! We have been wanting a girl since our first son, naturally because my DH already had a boy he really wanted a girl! But I guess God had other plans!! So Im praying that he was saving our baby girl for now! We actually had decided we werent having anymore kids, and my husband kept saying he wasnt taking any more chances!! Lol But then at our family Thanksgiving my sis in law said she hd a dream that somebody in the family would hav a baby next year! We are the only ones left available so everyone said uh oh yall better watch out! We said NO WAY, it wont be us!! Well a few days later we got to talking about that and some other things that have happened over the last 1 1/2 years and I said you know maybe this was Gods way of telling us its time and we're not done yet. So we made the decision to try one more time and do as much research and praying as we could. So here we are!!! And we're so beyond excited!! Its funny how God can speak to you and turn your life around just like that! We went from one day not wanting anymore kids to a few days later, thrilled at the idea!! It just seemed that God had laid out the path before us but we didnt really know where He was headed! Everything has just kind of fallen into place! That is exactly how we feel, we cant imagine our life without our boys but we also want to experience raising a daughter! Having mommy/daughter stuff to do and daddy having that special relationship with his baby girl!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Luck!
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12