Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

In the 2ww after 1st month trying

I'm finally getting negative opk's (after 3 full days of +opk's) so I'm officially in the 2ww. I'm considering myself 1dpo. Since it's only our first month trying I don't really expect to get a + hpt although it would be wonderful if I did!
    5 Beautiful Boys! ages 1-11

4 early losses
    8/2011
    11/2011
    12/2013
    5/2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck and pink dust
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im there with ya 4blue!!! I O'd today so Im not even 1dpo!!! Lol Hopefully I had some big fat healthy girl swimmers make it to the action sight!! I really dont want to test too early because it seems like it makes that first trimester go by so slowly when you find out real early, BUT on the other hand I also want to know and want to be able to EAT AGAIN!! How many dpo are you ladies testing? I cant remember how many my doctor said would show up. I know with my last son, he said you should know by next friday and it was negative so I was all depressed and then the next friday I took another one and it was positive! The first one was even a blood test and still didnt show! This is also our first month trying so FX! We got pregnant first try with my last!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and what kind of timing did you end up with 4blue?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by praying4princess View Post
    Thats exactly what i was going to ask praying4princess lol!!
    Good luck 4BL4P (hope you dont mind the nickname lol) keep us update with the outcome, we need some more BFP's this month
    xxxxxx

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish I knew for sure but I had 3 days of + opk's which kind of threw me for a loop as to when I actually ovulated.

Either I had a 36 hour cutoff plus a 0+16 attempt (which coincides with my ovulation pains)

OR

A 3.5 and a 1.5 day cutoff going by my opk's.

Either way my ph seemed to stay in the 5-5.5 range throughout those days so hopefully that helps (although I know for ttc a girl it could be lower). When I've checked my ph in the past it usually hovered at a 7 or so.

We kind of ttc this month on a whim because dh all of the sudden agreed to go for it and we bd the first time before I knew I was in fertile time.

I guess we'll see! lol.

4 early losses
    8/2011
    11/2011
    12/2013
    5/2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    +1

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well good luck!!! Since you were able to squeeze 2 BD's in there surely youll get a BFP!! Im pretty sure 5-5.5 is still great for girl, because 7 is the ideal! So youre much lower than that!! What kind of jellies or lube did you use when BDing? I used Rephresh and mine has stayed in the 4 range. Yes 3 + days wouldve confused me! I had an almost + OPK Friday mid morning so I figured we would BD that night, but then that pm I tested and the line wasnt as noticeable, so I ended up testing Saturday around 10 am and it was bright again so we BD right away! And then I figured out it changed to more neg Friday because I had drank so much before testing which diluted my urine!! Oh well, I ended up with I THINK a 1.5 day cut off!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What kind of jellies or lube did you use when BDing? I used Rephresh and mine has stayed in the 4 range.
    It worked out that I had been experimenting with replens a few days prior to O to see what it would do to my ph and it seemed to help keep it in the 5 range. Then prior to bding the first time I used a bit of replens and we used sylk lube. The second bding we used sylk lube and I used a little replens afterwards and then kept in a lime tampon overnight that had a ph of a 4.

Hopefully we both end up with bfp's!!!

4 early losses
    8/2011
    11/2011
    12/2013
    5/2014

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast