Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: November 2WW

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats! I can't wait til I can test! I'm really busy tho thank goodness soo I've been distracted. I will next week

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!

I'm 4 DPO and Im ready to test!
    1 in Heaven. She was 4 months old.
    1 in 2012
    Praying for another to help mend our hearts!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 4 DPO too!!
    Everything crossed and praying for pink!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone else with a BFP? I will test on Wednesday and Friday this week. I have symptoms but I'm not sure. I have exams I've been studying for so I'm preoccupied. Hopefully this week I will get a BFP I'm tired of this diet.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am out this month - I was spotting a little bit yesterday and this morning got a BFN. I am 14 dpo now. It's ok though - now I am just waiting for AF to arrive so we can move on to the next attempt. I was thinking about paying for the custom sway plan. I want another baby so badly but my heart is really aching for another girl. I would be happy either way but I SOO badly want another girl!!
    Mommy to Abigail Joyce 6/7/2010
    Evan Andrew 7/19/2012
    Riley Joseph 8/30/2014

Two angel babies in heaven 5/2013 & 8/2013

Hoping to add another princess in a couple years!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies - I am new to this site and have been reading a lot and finally thought I'd post something. I'm 11DPO and waiting...trying to be patient. I was going to try to test today but I don't wanna waste a test. I've been having symptoms but they are also pre-menstrual symptoms so I don't wanna drive myself crazy. I have been off the pill for only 2 months so I'm not even sure I ovulated but I've been hoping and praying that this is the month. I had a great sway last month and it was really hard. I have a few more days of waiting...not easy.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kellbell827 View Post
    I am out this month - I was spotting a little bit yesterday and this morning got a BFN. I am 14 dpo now. It's ok though - now I am just waiting for AF to arrive so we can move on to the next attempt. I was thinking about paying for the custom sway plan. I want another baby so badly but my heart is really aching for another girl. I would be happy either way but I SOO badly want another girl!!
    I read and read info on here and a little before I knew we were going to try I paid for a plan and the reason is b/c of medicine that I take. I wasn't sure about it and adding in supplements. This is our last chance so I wanted to make sure I gave it a 100% so if I did end up having another boy I knew I gave it my all. I will test in the morning and see. My gums have been swollen and bleeding and that only happens when I'm pregnant and a couple other symptoms. I'm super bitchy and usually the only time is right before ovulation. I'm not bitchy b/c of AF lol

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone have exciting news? I think AF is going to show up...ugh. I think it's b/c I'm craving snickers. I'm going to test Friday and if it's negative I won't test unless I'm late. I don't want to do 2WW again during Christmas.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011