Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: November 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by missmegrn View Post
    I don't take EPO. I have hypothyroid disorder, which is controlled on synthroid. My endocrinologist does not want me taking it as it can interfere with the thyroid meds. I had my levels checked a month ago so I do know that what I am taking now, seems to not affect my thyroid. I am only taking a prenatal, fish oil, folic acid, probiotic, vitamin d, and super b-complex. My cycles are usually around 31-33 days with O around day 19 give or take a day. I had one cycle that was 28 days this year and that is when I decided to add the b-complex. This cycle was weird, ovulated early, and temps remained high until this morning when af showed (usually I get at least a 2-3 day temp drop before af shows), and my cycle was only 28 days. Hoping this month goes fast..lol
    Same as you on the thyroid. I took epo in the past but I wasn't helping...apparently nothing helps me get prego!

My Gender Dreaming

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Adia View Post
    You are preaching to the choir. I thought I had a chance this month but AF is due on Tues & today all the pms headaches are starting so I think it's over. I don't want to take a break but I will start nursing school in the fall next year & as a responsible human I can't have a baby in the first 3 months of a semester for numerous reasons. I'll try again in February and then again next summer trying to work around my school schedule.

I turn 38 this month so I get these nervous thoughts of the fertility doc giving me stats about a massive drop in fertility at 38. I just wish I understood the bigger picture here. Why is this so hard? It has never been this hard. If I was doing nothing to sway would it be easier? So many things in life make no sense but this one hurts the most.
    I don't understand why it is so hard this go round. There may be something wrong with me or dh, but until I go to a fertility doc I have no clue. I have always said what is meant to be will be, it's just the waiting that is the hard part. It's hard to want something this bad, put some much effort towards it, and not see a result. I don't know what the future holds, but I hope there's another baby in future for both of us.
    2010 2011

one day &

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    15 dpo if FF is right. So Af sould be here some time today but no sine off it yet. I hate this waiting thing. So how are the reast off you Any BFP today?

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The waiting does suck! This is only my first 2WW & I already hate it so I can only imagine what some of you are going through! Today is 6DPO biggest problem I'm having at this point is that I'm very tired of the diet (been on it since Aug we were supposed to try last cycle but life got in the way). Plus I haven't exercised at all this week. Part of me just wants to get a BFP & be done with all of this but another part of me is now guilty because if I don't get one I have to try again & I'm throwing out important parts of my sway.

Anyway thanks for reading my vent. Fingers crossed for everyone on here. Really hoping you all get your BFP soon!
    02 04 06 10 14

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dream- I totally feel ur pain! I am only 3dpo & 9 more days seems like an eternity! I keep getting these weird twingy sensations around my right ovary area.anyone ever experience this?
    Jan. 22 2008 7lbs 7oz Mar. 14 2011 6lbs 11ozs (my birthday gift &
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dreams I right there with you girl. Hoping you get the BFP when you test. This is my pre-TTC cycle or at lest that what we ware thanking. All those I now 16dpo if FF is right.

Leebug, ugg nine more days. Hopefully 9 bissy day for you good luck when you test. As for the Twingy feeling I got those off and on a lot. How ever more when I was pregant, so if you have not had it befor could be a good sine.

as for my self 16dpo and dont know If I can wait the 5 more days. I been with child 5 times and ever time Hpt need me to be 21dpo to be +.

Using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, 8 DPO and started testing with hpt. Negative of course

Its such a very lonnnnnnnng wait!

Had alot of cm and cramping but I just came off the BCP and so I have no clue what my cycle was like. Plus I dont even know if I ovulated...so seems odd that I would even think there is a chance. Hope is weird!

Wish you all lots of baby dust!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BabyCakes I in the same boat just came off the Borth conteral pach my self, I couple month back. I dont wand to dash you hope but docter say it not uncomen for woman to have odd cycle first couple of month off Bcp. That say last time I came off bcp I go pregant right away. I hope this is the case for you too good luck.

Using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just off of BCP also. Dr has very little hope of any chance of a BFP for me but I do. My only DD was conceived right after BCP so I'm hoping to do that again. I have a ton of CM also. Dr wants me to come in tomorrow for a progesterone test. Very curious to see how that goes....
    02 04 06 10 14

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ice that must be sooooo hard waiting until 21 DPO.I can barely make it to 12 DPO!!I admire ur patience!
    Baby- when u get as close as ur to knowing its hard not to POAS!
    Jan. 22 2008 7lbs 7oz Mar. 14 2011 6lbs 11ozs (my birthday gift &
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast