Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: November 2WW

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreams how did you progesterone test go? And what is a progesterone test anyways. Sorry I should problery know that one but it been 2 year sine I TTC and cant remmber.

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Leebug It not too bad as most time Af show on 15dpo. So that what I expected ever cycle so I only stared waiting at 16dpo. Pluss my cycle are nuts sine having last baby as short as 13 to as long as 80.

My update 17dpo now temp jump from below cover 97.1 to 97.9 this morning. a littel odd that may for 3 dips sine O. What do you girls thank?

Using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    icesfire I have not heard back hoping they call me in the AM. If I understand it correctly they testing the progesterone to check to see if I have O'd since coming off of the BCP. I really hope the test is irrelevant but just in case I don't see a BFP this month I figured I should get it out of the way. Plus if I did not O I may be able to talk them in to clomid which would hopefully help my girl sway. I will keep you posted.
    02 04 06 10 14

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ice-i think temp jumps r definitely a good sign in my book! I know it is probably bothersome to u but if I wasn't TTC I would KILL for an 80 day cycle! U could practically go the whole summer without AF! I'm soooooo jealous!
    Jan. 22 2008 7lbs 7oz Mar. 14 2011 6lbs 11ozs (my birthday gift &
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dreams hope you hear back soon, becouse waiting on tow things just bites.

leebug, yes I some time have 80 day cycle but sometimes 13 day. It a real pain having Af tow times in one month. The the longer cycles I be convice I was with child again ever those we ware on BC. Now that we ttc I realy going be what FF say is O and hoping it right.

My update- 18dpo started cramping last night. Thank af will problery find me here soon.

Using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope this is your month babycakes!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyCakes View Post
    Hi ladies, 8 DPO and started testing with hpt. Negative of course

Its such a very lonnnnnnnng wait!

Had alot of cm and cramping but I just came off the BCP and so I have no clue what my cycle was like. Plus I dont even know if I ovulated...so seems odd that I would even think there is a chance. Hope is weird!

Wish you all lots of baby dust!
    for just a healthy baby.

clomid 100mg 3-7 + Ovidrel trigger shot

ttc since September 2012

November 2013

February 2013

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know exactly what you mean! We ended up throwing out about half of our sway because we weren't falling pregnant! But I believe that even if you don't sway you still have a pretty decent chance at conceiving your DG. Hope you get her soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by dreams529 View Post
    The waiting does suck! This is only my first 2WW & I already hate it so I can only imagine what some of you are going through! Today is 6DPO biggest problem I'm having at this point is that I'm very tired of the diet (been on it since Aug we were supposed to try last cycle but life got in the way). Plus I haven't exercised at all this week. Part of me just wants to get a BFP & be done with all of this but another part of me is now guilty because if I don't get one I have to try again & I'm throwing out important parts of my sway.

Anyway thanks for reading my vent. Fingers crossed for everyone on here. Really hoping you all get your BFP soon!
    for just a healthy baby.

ttc since September 2012

November 2013

February 2013

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed for you icesfire!
    Quote Originally Posted by icesfire View Post
    14 dpo no sine off Af or other ways. We dont Intenchalery TTC this month as this was my chart and get a clue off my mast up cycle(cycle anyware from 13 day to 80 day). How ever we Bd on cd12 and cd 15 FF chart say I O on cd14. So what do you all thank off the posiblitery we cout the O?

for just a healthy baby.

ttc since September 2012

November 2013

February 2013

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    how are you doing rawalter? A positive is a positive and the clearblue digis never seem to be as sensitive as frer (for me anyway). I hope you're baking a healthy, sticky bean!
    Quote Originally Posted by rawalter84 View Post
    13dpo....supposed to see af today. I had a very faint line on 11dpo and neg on clear blue digi yesterday. Had cramping yesterday. But I have been exhausted. I sit down and fall asleep. I also keep have periods of nausea. I think it may be wishfull thinking but I'm still hoping for a false neg
    for just a healthy baby.

ttc since September 2012

November 2013

February 2013

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey there ladies...well here is my update! Since the month was so screwy I have no idea how many DPO I am. Last night I had some brown when I wiped so I thought for sure AF was on her way, I put on a pad and woke up this morning with only a little bit of brown on the pad! All day I went like this, a couple of times I had some brown spotting after wiping. I never spot before AF. So after work I picked up a test, frer, and it was a definite bfp, although the control line was darker than the test line. The only other symptoms I have is headache and being tired.

I'm pretty scared right now having the brown spotting that maybe I'm having a chemical so I'm just going to pray that this baby sticks....It was at its heaviest tonight right after I got my bfp, then I took a progesterone pill and I last checked 10 mins ago and no brown when wiping...so we will see...wait and see is the name of the game for us huh! it was so exciting to see a bfp for the first time in 13 months of ttc....I plan on testing again for the next couple of days and see if the line gets darker....good luck to you ladies I'm rooting for all of you...xo
    for just a healthy baby.

ttc since September 2012

November 2013

February 2013

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast