Thread: December 2WW!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigwish View Post
    Attachment 15544
    Hi ladies, just jumping in here!

8dpo, and i'm not sure... My tests aren't so reliable to my opinion... My only hope is that dh finally did see a line, lol. Hope to get a darker line soon!

Will keep you updated!
    I totally c it! Congrats!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies, i really am still in doubt! This morning a much thinner line (urine was not as concentrated as yesterday but, well, i just can't believe it yet :-()

Hope i can stand the cravings to test before Friday ;-)
    Mother of '08 and '10

And a aug '14

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am still waiting for AF - temps dropped so expect it within the next day or so. So I should be testing around New Year's!! Good luck to everyone!! Bigwish - hope that line gets darker for you!!
    Mommy to Abigail Joyce 6/7/2010
    Evan Andrew 7/19/2012
    Riley Joseph 8/30/2014

Two angel babies in heaven 5/2013 & 8/2013

Hoping to add another princess in a couple years!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm gonna join as well. I'm really hoping this is the month for us! I'm 12 DPO but I broke down and took a test last night: BFN. I haven't had anymore symptoms since last night so I'm thinking they were all in my head lol. I'll be testing again right after Christmas.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, so many posts!

MLKA, I din't get a bfp with my dd until I was 4 days late, and then it was so faint I thought the test was faulty so I went and bought 2 more and tested the next am, and they were bfn!!! I had to go to the drs to get them to straighten it out. In any case, she is 15 next month!!!

Bigwish, it's always wet under the plastic and always looks diff when you tamper with it. I am a POAS-aholic, I should know! I bet that line will be much darker even tmrw, and we need eye candy pics pls!

Kell, I hop enext month is your month! X for you sweetie, and hugs

Anyone else on p 1 I missed, I can't go back and look and I know I missed you and I'm sorry. thinking of you with hugs and sticky dust!

AFM, I am starting HCG shots tonight. At the very least, it helps with the next cycle so It will help me with TTC next month when DH is ready

Have a lovely day!
    My Ovulation Chart
    : March 3, 2016 baby girl @ 17w to EColi January 7, 2017 baby girl @ 15w to placental abruption
    TTC our dream baby and praying for a safe pregnancy with a take home baby in my arms

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay!!! I think I'm in this group! Lol I am so jealous of the girls that don't even know they are pregnant until they are a few weeks along, the 2WW is the worst!! SweetLily - I feel for you, sending patience and peace your way and hope you get a BFP!

TomGirl - "I'm not entirely sure when I ovulated it was either 11/21 or 11/28 so I will probably start testing Dec 7th. My last period was wonky so I'm not sure if I started on the 9th or the 11th. I started bleeding lightly on the 9th and then after DTD it stopped and didn't start again until the 11th so not sure when to even count it."
    I am right there with you! I just came off BC and not sure of my first day either....I 'spotted' for two days before I really started my first real period off BC and I know you count the first spotting as the first day...but it wasn't really spotting. If I wasn't waiting for AF I wouldn't have noticed. Just darker colored CM like blowing a nose lol. Sorry TMI!! Anyways, either way I know I ovulated between Friday and Tuesday, more likely Monday.

I know they say it is too early to have pregnancy symptoms, but I'm starting to wonder! I have been freezing the past two days, and am getting really lightheaded. It feels like my head and face are not getting enough blood to them, and my heart was pounding when I came up the stairs. With my DS1 I knew the next morning - probably just intuition but as I stood drinking my coffee meeting with my boss in her office I thought to myself, "either my husband made the coffee really strong today, or we are pregnant!" I just get worried that it won't implant right and won't 'stick'.

Hope this goes fast because the last couple days it's been really hard to skip breakfast.

How do you girls copy and post a comment box?

2009 2011

Taking a leap of faith and listening to that voice in our heads to have #3
    Praying I get to be a mommy to a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by from2to3 View Post
    Yay!!! I think I'm in this group! Lol I am so jealous of the girls that don't even know they are pregnant until they are a few weeks along, the 2WW is the worst!! SweetLily - I feel for you, sending patience and peace your way and hope you get a BFP!

I am right there with you! I just came off BC and not sure of my first day either....I 'spotted' for two days before I really started my first real period off BC and I know you count the first spotting as the first day...but it wasn't really spotting. If I wasn't waiting for AF I wouldn't have noticed. Just darker colored CM like blowing a nose lol. Sorry TMI!! Anyways, either way I know I ovulated between Friday and Tuesday, more likely Monday.

I know they say it is too early to have pregnancy symptoms, but I'm starting to wonder! I have been freezing the past two days, and am getting really lightheaded. It feels like my head and face are not getting enough blood to them, and my heart was pounding when I came up the stairs. With my DS1 I knew the next morning - probably just intuition but as I stood drinking my coffee meeting with my boss in her office I thought to myself, "either my husband made the coffee really strong today, or we are pregnant!" I just get worried that it won't implant right and won't 'stick'.

Hope this goes fast because the last couple days it's been really hard to skip breakfast.

How do you girls copy and post a comment box?

2009 2011

Taking a leap of faith and listening to that voice in our heads to have #3
    Praying I get to be a mommy to a
    Hit 'reply with quote darilng'!

I have been pregnant more than 15 times, I can tell within 3 days usually. I don't think its impossible at all, and my instinct is usually bang on.

FX you get that sticky bean!

I'm not looking forward to the hcg, I have had incredible HB and vomiting urges for the last 2 days without it, i can't imagine what its going to be like with it :/
    My Ovulation Chart
    : March 3, 2016 baby girl @ 17w to EColi January 7, 2017 baby girl @ 15w to placental abruption
    TTC our dream baby and praying for a safe pregnancy with a take home baby in my arms

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    image.jpg

BFP at 10 dpo (test not done with FMU!)!!
    Soooo happy!
    Mother of '08 and '10

And a aug '14

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Big Wish! I am now 16 dpo and still no AF. I was expecting it Tuesday or yesterday and did have some spotting but I am not sure what to think. DH wants me to take another test. My temps did dip - on Saturday it was 98.3ish and then Sunday went to 97.9ish and then hung there until yesterday when it dipped to 97.7ish and then this AM was back up to 97.9ish. I am pretty sure that I am out - I don't want to have false hope. I just wish AF would come already so we can start trying.
    Mommy to Abigail Joyce 6/7/2010
    Evan Andrew 7/19/2012
    Riley Joseph 8/30/2014

Two angel babies in heaven 5/2013 & 8/2013

Hoping to add another princess in a couple years!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks kellbell!

What a totally awful situation are you in! I experienced something like that the previous cycle! I had spotting on cd9, cd11 and then nothing untill cd15...
    I went to the gp the morning of cd15 and she wanted me to have a hcg bloodtest. I did the test and when i got home AF showed up. Well, at least i knew i didn't have a chemical as the result came back on cd16: bHCG was lower than 1.

If i were you i would take a test (urine), just for emotional relaxation: maybe AF will then soon arrive. Best of luck!
    Mother of '08 and '10

And a aug '14

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast