Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: December 2WW!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! congrats to those who got their bfps already this month!

Pretty sure today is O day for me! Yesterday morning I had a 18 mm follicle on my left and a 17 on my right, triggered yesterday pm, I hope both of them drop. This is my first cycle since losing my 5 week pregnancy so fingers crossed this is finally it!

looking forward to all the bfps, we are already off to a great start!
    for just a healthy baby.

clomid 100mg 3-7 + Ovidrel trigger shot

ttc since September 2012

November 2013

February 2013

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats everone on their bfps! Wow!

Afm, I am 7 or 8 dpo and am sure im out. I would *know* by now.

That said, anyone ever just feel for sure they were not tjen got a bfp?

Funny story. .. .my last 3 bfps I actually saw a car in front of me with
    A bfp license plate. ..the tjird pregnancy I saw this I knew rightaway I was pregnant! Sadlytjey wereall losses.

Yesterday night I saw bby amd instantly thought baby and got my hopes up but thats all it is. Hopi.g amd dreaming.

Bought a white and a pink bunny 2 days ago to add to my under the bed bag today and 2 lamb rattles that are so cute!

Sorry for typos. On my phone and its so tricky.

Who else is waiting for bfps this month?
    My Ovulation Chart
    : March 3, 2016 baby girl @ 17w to EColi January 7, 2017 baby girl @ 15w to placental abruption
    TTC our dream baby and praying for a safe pregnancy with a take home baby in my arms

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi sweetlily! Sorry for your losses. About getting a bfp when you thought you were out, yes that happened to me last month actually! I tested at what I thought was 9 dpo, bfn, no preg symptoms so I counted myself out. Had some spotting a day or so later, thought for sure my period but coming but the spotting got lighter and went away quickly so maybe that was implantation. I got a bfp the night after the spotting started.

So I like to say you're not out until af rears her ugly head!! Hope this is it for you!
    for just a healthy baby.

clomid 100mg 3-7 + Ovidrel trigger shot

ttc since September 2012

November 2013

February 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 12 dpo bfn..so starting Provera again and will be joining the 2ww again by the end of the month
    DS1 DS2 DS3

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I ovulated a week later then I had originally thought so I'm somewhere around 9 or 10 dpo. Still have a few more days of waiting. I don't feel pregnant just super sick. I came down with Strep 4-5 dpo got on antibiotics and then it turned into a sinus infection so still feeling like crud and waiting to find out. I figure af is about to show up in the next day or so..

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even tho I had the gum bleeding symptom which only happens when I'm pregnant I thought I was out. Usually I'm exhausted and want to stay in bed and lay around all the time. My face broke out a little like AF was going to come. This time was a little different than usual lol I know I'm pregnant but it hasn't "hit" me yet

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still waiting here, 5dpo I think. Had slight cramping yesterday, nothing major but felt something happening. Or maybe just wishful thinking. No other symptoms. Good luck to everyone else waiting, this is torture
    Me 32
    DH 44
    my daughter passed away aged 12 on 4/01/2013
    7,5,2 years old

Hoping for a
    1st cycle at Genesis , had egg collection on 29/10/2013
    Egg transfer on 2/11/2013, 2xx transferred on day 4
    BFN

Got a BFP on the 18/12/2013 at 12dpo. Due on 24 August 2014. Hoping for a girl but if it's not meant to be then will be happy with another son. Can't wait to find out.
    Swayed for a girl, kept ph low, had lots of dairy products, missed breakfast was using lavender products, vitamins(magnesium,calcium,cranberry, vitamin d and folic acid), no big O, old wives tales(new moon, pink babygro under mattress)

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpkm View Post
    Still waiting here, 5dpo I think. Had slight cramping yesterday, nothing major but felt something happening. Or maybe just wishful thinking. No other symptoms. Good luck to everyone else waiting, this is torture
    On 4dpo my stomach was crampy, headache, gums were swollen, lower achy back and I was nauseous. It was the night before Thanksgiving and I felt awful. I woke up the next day feeling fine thank goodness. I agree waiting is horrible...especially towards the end b/c all you want to do is start the testing

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Get better TomGirl! Strep is terrible, and not a fun way to start a pregnancy or to deal with during the 2WW!!

This is torture! Lol. I'm wondering if I have something funky going on. I'm 8-9 DPO and have had a little spotting today. Goes from pinkish red, to brown, to nothing, back to pinkish red (sorry TMI). I had implantation bleeding with both my boys, with my first it was red and I truly thought AF was starting a couple days early, to the point I put a tampon in. This time I don't know...I don't remember cramping like this and my lower back is really hurting/aching. If this is AF, then I am having a really short cycle this month (I'm CD26, usually have a 30-32 day cycle). Other than that I had more symptoms at 1-3 DPO than I do now, though my heart still pounds ridiculously fast over silly things, and occasionally get dizzy. The first 3 days (I know people say it's impossible) I would have betted I was preggers. Being on BC pills the last 7 months however, I had more pregnancy symptoms than I did when I was actually pregnant so I don't know what to think anymore! AAAHHHH!!
    DS1 2009

DS2 2011

DS3 is here and precious as can be

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still no af and really no signs of her. I usually spot a day or 2 ahead and I've had nothing but lot's of creamy and then watery cm. I still don't feel anything which I normally feel af coming on. I'm still recovering from the crud with lots of congestion so it's still all I really feel. My husband thinks I'm more tired then usual..
    I think I will test tomorrow and see...fx

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast