Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2ww

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AF came yesterday . Any BFP's yet? I have a scheduled appt. with a fertility doctor on the 24th, I am not sure if I should tell him everything I have been trying with the GD site. Anyone else in the same boat?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started spotting yesterday so just waiting for AF to hit full force Never thought I would still be trying. I know it's normal but I've never had to try so it's hard not being pregnant already! I'm going to be 37 in April so want to get pregnant ASAP. My cycle is jumping around too. For the past 3 months since starting the diet I've been 31/32 days and this cycle I'm back to 29. Time to buy another set of OPK's

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Newbie here. First month ttc. I have been tracking my cycles since September. Ov on January 9. So I am 4 dpo. I'll test on the 17 or 18.......so we'll see..... fx for us all!
    Last edited by Redsstarr; January 12th, 2014 at 09:36 PM. Reason: miss calculations

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you get your bfp Redstar! Keep us updated. I'm due to Ov this week. FX that I do!
    DS1 DS2 DS3

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies! This is my 4th month in the 2WW and I feel a lot more patient this month. After 6 yrs on the pill I finally see signs of being fertile again so I'm excited. I'm currently on CD13 so my 2WW is almost here. Hopefully I'll continue to be less anxious than I was in current months. Good Luck to you all!
    Mika

DD1 2003
    DD2 2007

: November 27, 2015 - my angel

Due July 14, 2018 with another beautiful !!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I must confess I stalked GD for the past few days be for I decided to join. You all very supportive. I think its so awesome to join together in one place to achieve the same goal. It may sound odd to confined in strangers than people in our "real" lives. I guess maybe its a fear of being judged. ( well for me anyway) Beings as I have 3 boys people think I'm nuts for thinking Ill have a DD. I'm happy to have found this site. I was on BabyCenter (WWAPP) in 2009 when I swayed for pink and got blue again . I was hard to take in at first but now I cant imagine life with out Orrin. DS3. But still I find something missing, that can only be filled with a DD. So Im here again with all of you(thankfully) not alone!!!! FX for us all in our dreams!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im about to go into the 2ww - I should O today/tomorrow and did for the last 3 days. Fx for pink baby!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! I'm also on my 2ww! How soon is anyone going to start testing after ov? Some tests say they can detect pregnancy 4 days early?? I have 11 days till AF is due and I can feel it will be a longgggggg 11 days!!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsstarr View Post
    I must confess I stalked GD for the past few days be for I decided to join. You all very supportive. I think its so awesome to join together in one place to achieve the same goal. It may sound odd to confined in strangers than people in our "real" lives. I guess maybe its a fear of being judged. ( well for me anyway) Beings as I have 3 boys people think I'm nuts for thinking Ill have a DD. I'm happy to have found this site. I was on BabyCenter (WWAPP) in 2009 when I swayed for pink and got blue again . I was hard to take in at first but now I cant imagine life with out Orrin. DS3. But still I find something missing, that can only be filled with a DD. So Im here again with all of you(thankfully) not alone!!!! FX for us all in our dreams!!!
    What's your secret to 3 boys!? I'm so desperate for one!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

January 2ww

Hi everyone, I'm TTC pink and just got a pos opk this afternoon and already BD so I'm jumping in here and hoping for the best!
    Lovemy2blessings soooo glad to find you on here!! FX you o this week!! And thanks for starting this thread
    Welcome to GD, Redsstarr, I know what you mean that it's nice to have a place to talk about the ins and outs of swaying without being judged. You are definitely not alone. Other people are curious but do always say they still think it's just a 50/50 chance. FX'd for this one to be your girl!!
    Tomgirl, you're not out yet, I'm 37 in March so I understand wanting to get pg fast, sorry it hasn't happened yet. We didn't really have to "try" before either. Are you planning on having more after this? I'm not sure if we are or not yet.
    Mlka1104, this is my 4th 2ww also, I didn't think I would necessarily get pg this first month but I was hoping for before the end of the year, but here we are! Glad you are more patient this month Good luck on catching that egg!!
    Aprilbride, so did you get married less than a year ago? Congrats and GL! I'm swaying pink too! XX!
    Fbunny3, I think I'll test at 9dpo, maybe 10dpo so maybe the 23rd? When are others testing?
    jillibeeen and b'smommy, so sorry to see AF, have been there before. I just tried to always look at it as a chance to strengthen our sway Jillibeen, have you checked out How We Got Our Boys thread? Very helpful. Maybe we'll catch you again before the end of the month! FX for everyone!!!
    Last edited by Dancin Machine; January 13th, 2014 at 10:16 PM.
    since 4/2003
    Ezekiel since 3/2009
    Luke since 2/2011
    Kei since 1/2015!!!
    Thank you Atomic and all my girls in the Exercise Motivation Group!!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast