Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2ww

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jillibeeen~ With my first 2 ds used Ov test and tracked my O. And dtd like 2 crazy newlyweds.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dancin machine, got married last april. This will be my second time ttc as first sadly ended in MC.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsstarr View Post
    Jillibeeen~ With my first 2 ds used Ov test and tracked my O. And dtd like 2 crazy newlyweds.
    Did you BD as soon as you got the positive OPK? Shettles method? I think I might get Preseed this month as I hear it helps to sway blue

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dancin Machine, I also got a pos opk last night. FX for both of us!! According to my chart, today is my actually O day and then goes the looong 2ww. I am going to test around 11 or 12dpo. The last 3 cycles were a big disappointment and I kept having all kinds of symptoms so I'm gonna keep busy and try not to symptom spot :-/ if that's even possible. Things were SO easier with my 2 daughters lol. And jillibean, I'm with you...I'm soo desperate for a boy!! I hope it happens for us soon!
    Mika

DD1 2003
    DD2 2007

: November 27, 2015 - my angel

Due July 14, 2018 with another beautiful !!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to all the new ladies! I'm now on CD4 so a ways to go before O but already calmer about it then previous months.

Dream machine this will be #4 and our last. I have 3 wonderful handsome fellas and dream of having a little girl! I've always just ended up pregnant without thinking about it...I have had 3 surprises each time I thought I had already ovulated just based on cramps and cm. Never charted or anything. This time I am using OPK's so I know for sure when to DTD. I know it will happen when it's meant to so I've calmed down which can only help my sway...obsessing never good for wanting pink

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies,

3rd cycle TTC and already frustrated. I know it's still really early but I got pregnant so easily with the boys. I try to stay positive thinking that it's good that it's different but it's so hard thinking "is this it? for two whole weeks." I am fine during the 2 weeks leading up to O but the 2 week wait is awful. My boobs hurt just walking around and that's so weird. Logically, I know 2DPO is way too early to have symptoms but I can't help but notice the pain. I also looked at the Chinese Gender Predictor and learned that I would have a boy if I did indeed get pregnant. I know it's probably nonsense but it was correct for my other 2 so now I'm worried about that. I really want a little girl but more than anything I want healthy in all ways.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At the time I didn't know of any method for ttc. I just used the opk when I got a + we dtd. And I laid there after with my legs up for ever lol really like 20 minutes. I'm a salty food person. I really don't like any kind of fruit. We ate a blend of all meats. Red. Fish. Chicken. I would love to help you get your blue bundle so please feel free to ask ask ask. I don't know anything about swaying blue. So it's more personal to me what I did at the time ect.
    For ds 3 I was a member of baby center and they refer a lot to ig. So I was on that site too. But it was a fail. Ttc pink and got blue. Gender disappointment was unbelievable and so sad I left the groups. At the time everyone got pink I was happy for them but so sad for me. It took a few months to bounce back.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry nikcib- I know how you feel this is month 7 TTC and month 8 on LE diet. I can't imagine going another month, but I guess I have no choice just praying and staying positive that the upped dosage on Clomid gets me to Ov sometime this week. I'm on CD12 and no pos opk yet. I'm thinking about seeing an RE next.
    DM- I got my boys by bd every other day after af until I got a pos opk, I had big O's all the time. Ate pretty much everything and always stayed in the 2,00 calorie limits with DS2 and worked out before getting a bfp with him. With DS1 I was a couch potato and same had the same diet. I always had cereal for breakfast and if it helps Chinese Calendars were correct with both
    DS1 DS2 DS3

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Redsstarr we're both in San Diego! I'm in El Cajon. Was out running every morning on Chase but now I'm in the Rancho San Diego 24 hr every morning. So sorry you had so much disappointment last time. Really hoping you get your girl this time!
    Aprilbride, so sorry for your loss. Really hope you have a good healthy pregnancy this time
    Mlka1104, sounds like we're spot on! Good luck to you too! But I hope you get your boy, you can have my blue dust
    Tomgirl, it's so hard to not get obsessive, especially swaying pink! How wonderful to have gotten pg so easily before, my first was a (pleasant) surprise and second DS it was our first month trying. So this is new to me too, "trying."
    Nikcib, that's encouraging your boobs are sore, right?! I'm 4th cycle TTC pink too. Are you using exercise in your sway? My Chinese calendar said boy too but it was wrong for my first even using lunar age so I don't trust it.
    Lovemy2, that's a long time. I'm so sorry it hasn't happened yet. You're a great example for staying the course. You're amazing!
    You girls sound like you should share your stories on "How we got our girls," How we got our boys" threads. That would be helpful and it's good to hear the other side too. Nice to meet you all on here!
    since 4/2003
    Ezekiel since 3/2009
    Luke since 2/2011
    Kei since 1/2015!!!
    Thank you Atomic and all my girls in the Exercise Motivation Group!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning ladies! So how are we holding up? I'm on only 4 dpo and all I can think about is 'am I? Aren't i?' Driving myself mad!!
    Feeling v aching down below still but not sure if that's a sign or just mind over matter!!
    A quick question, is anyone still having coffee in the 2ww? I know you are meant to not have caffeine, but at the mo I'm still having one a day:-/
    Lots of baby dust to us all!
    X

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast