Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2ww

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dm. Are you just loving this weather. I'm in lemon Grove lol!
    Sooooo.,....... at 8dpo I got a bfn. Should I but to much thought in to this?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies. 1dpo...here we go again! :-) I still feel a lot more patient but its only the first day. I'm sure by 7dpo I will be itching to test lol! I do feel a lot different this time around though, even after af I noticed a difference in my body. So that's a good sign. I'm feeling hopeful.

Nikcib, I feel the same as you do...it was easy with my first two. I wasn't really trying at all and I didn't even test until I missed my period. Also, I have 2 daughters and know exactly how you feel about being nervous about gender. I didn't even check the Chinese Calendar this time because I don't want to stress myself out. It was right about my first two. It did get 2 of my sister's kids wrong, though. Try not to stress too much.

Dancin Machine, I wish I knew how I got my girls so that I can add that to the forum, but I have no idea. I didn't really pay attention. A couple things I did notice was that I was at my smallest weight b4 both girls and I was never much of a big eater and ate little meat. I worked out a lot with weights but did a lot of cardio as well. And hubby and I dtd a lot, but I wasn't tracking O. I just thought I had 2 girls because girls are dominant on both sides of my family. I'm praying for a little man this year though! My dh really needs an ally :-)

FX for all of us!
    Mika

DD1 2003
    DD2 2007

: November 27, 2015 - my angel

Due July 14, 2018 with another beautiful !!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Redsstarr, it's still really early...don't get discouraged. Are you having symptoms?
    Mika

DD1 2003
    DD2 2007

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Let's see I'm really moody. Snapy. Boobs are achy. Back pain mostly the Lower part.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    13 dpo today. AF due tom.Very nervous to test. No real symptoms except slight lower back pain.Been gettign AF like cramps since morning so not hopeful

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So when does everyone uesally wait to test. It's been 4 years since ttc. And I guess 2 we seems like a life time. Like a Lil boy waiting for the day of there 6th birthday party! Lol. Does first morning urine really matter? Dh doesn't ever ask about the test. So every time I find a unique way to tell him. Hehehehe.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

January 2ww

Fbunny, how are you swaying, blue or pink? I'm not sure about blue but I think it's fine for pink. Hard to keep yourself busy and mind off it, huh. Hang in there!
    Redsstarr, yes, awesome weather, I feel a little guilty to the rest of the country! We're not that far from each other in east county. Don't worry about bfn at 8dpo, still too early. Keep testing, fx!! Those all sound like good symptoms. Early morning urine is best since it's been collecting in your bladder throughout the night. 2ww in my mind says to test on 14dpo but I know most test before then. I have heard of 9-10dpo but I don't think you're out til you see AF so just keep testing.
    Mlka1104, I understand you wanting an ally for DH, mine has his now I want mine And you sound just like a girl mom lifestyle wise. So interesting! Thanks for sharing.
    Rums- welcome and really hope you get your BFP soon!! Fx!!
    Last edited by Dancin Machine; January 15th, 2014 at 07:14 PM.
    since 4/2003
    Ezekiel since 3/2009
    Luke since 2/2011
    Kei since 1/2015!!!
    Thank you Atomic and all my girls in the Exercise Motivation Group!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya DM, I'm swaying pink so phew! I'm only having one a day but that one helps to get me started!
    Feeling very normal today which is deflating but it's funny how ur mind plays tricks on you!!
    Read on another post how lots of people have got their bfp from 9dpo so that means I have 4 more days to go before I'm allowed to start my testing frenzy!!
    I wonder where everybody is from on this post? I'm from the uk!
    Xxx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, ladies. FX for you today, rums and Redsstarr!! I have a looong way to go. This will be a busy holiday weekend for me so hopefully I don't even think about it. I'm only 2dpo (sigh) so I just gotta get through this first week.
    Mika

DD1 2003
    DD2 2007

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow 8 months! That's dedication! I'm not on the LE diet. I should be but do not have the willpower. At this point, I really want a girl but am happy with another boy. I guess I'm taking the "hope and pray approach" with a little bit of swaying. We are doing one attempt with CFR which is much different than the other two. My cycles are different now too so I'm hoping getting older will help sway girl too. I was pretty young with the first two boys (26 & 29)

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast