Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2ww

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nikcib, I'm relieved to hear of someone else who isn't doing LE, I've tried to follow some of the principles but finding out I'm not doing it well. Been able to make other changes though that I feel good about. I'm hoping age helps me too, my boys are almost 5 and almost 3 so it will be a bigger spread between these, I'll be 37 in two months. Fbunny, I feel like any symptoms I thought I was feeling are gone, but I haven't given up hope. We'll see! Mika, hang in there, it probably will be a long weekend.
    since 4/2003
    Ezekiel since 3/2009
    Luke since 2/2011
    Kei since 1/2015!!!
    Thank you Atomic and all my girls in the Exercise Motivation Group!!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had never heard of the LE DIET till joing. I was not on it. I can't seem to find alot of information on it. Any thoughts there....

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just bought preseed yesterday. Today I did 2 Lh test and got a faint line on both. Does that mean I should DTD? According to my FF calendar, I should be ovulating Jan 19, 20, or 21. Oh and I'm trying to sway BLUE! I've been eating bananas, potatoes, beef, V8, Apple cider vinegar like crazy! Any advice?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Redsstarr. Oh it's good to see another no LEer here too. I knew I'd be in the minority because that's the primary means of swaying. My biggest problem is that my 2nd son is on the autism spectrum and I guess I feel like I'm mourning the loss of the way I thought life would be if I had two typical boys. So now though I want a girl because I always wanted a girl, I also would relish the opportunity to parent another boy that hopefully might be typical in development (I'm spending more of my time swaying non autism vs. girl). I also would like a girl because the ratio of girls on the spectrum is less. I hope this post doesn't sound like I don't love my 2nd DS. I absolutely do! He's charming, happy, social (high-functioning but has significant language delays) and teaches me more about myself every day but it's not the life I expected. Since I'm trying to stay as healthy as possible and avoid toxins I feel some of it is counterproductive to LE. Atomic was gracious enough to help me out in this area. So this is how I feel comfortable swaying at this point. Hopefully it will work and I'll have a healthy baby either way.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg! I just got my first positive opk!!! Wish me luck ladies as I will be posting more on here with my 2ww
    DS1 DS2 DS3

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know 2 ww means 14 days. To the average person this time flys. To a woman who is ttc it's a life time. So 10dpo and afternoon poas was negative. I'm feeling very neutral. I have learned a lot in the past 10 days. As I JUST joined at like 2dpo. So many things have changed or are so different than the sites I was on when ttc pink in 2009. I bought cranberry. And will add that to my next sway. As for le I'm still learning. So we'll see.
    glad love my blessing. Looking forward to hearing your sway.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemy2blessings View Post
    Omg! I just got my first positive opk!!! Wish me luck ladies as I will be posting more on here with my 2ww
    Just got my First positive OPK tonight too! Got my preseed ready! Please send me lots of blue dust! Fx to us both!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Redsstar, i'm sorry to hear about the bfn. I've gotten many of those the last few cycles. I start testing too early and keep testing. I've vowed to be better this month but I sincerely doubt I will be since I'm already itching to test at 6dpo. I'm going to try to hold off until 10dpo. With my first son I got a bfp at 10dpo. With my second I got a negative but then went on to test very positive on 12dpo. I didn't test on 11dpo because I was convinced I wasn't pregnant with the bfn. So you never know! 10 days is still very early.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby dust to us and that this New Year brings us our DG!!! I definitely Ov as I got a blank digi today. It has been a long journey, but I'm glad that I have FINALLY Ov.
    Red- I got a pos with Ds1 at 10 doo and thought I would get a pos at 10dpo with DS and I didn't it was a bfn! You will never believe but I didn't get a positive until 16dpo lol.
    DS1 DS2 DS3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there,
    I am on my 2ww. Its a horrible Waiti feeling and my dh is not helping by saying he feels me different. I dtd on cd#19 & 20 which were 1/13/14 & 1/14/14 😃. I am nervous and dont know what to expect. This is my first try after doing 5 practice cycles with no bd. I am also stress eating and not healthy stuff at all 😩. Im 🙏we all get our bfp's! Has anyone continued their diet after their attempt? I have slacked off a bit and im nervous that this will affect my sway😖

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast