Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2ww

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yogi I hear you have to stick to the diet until you get a bfp... But who knows. I'm sure slacking just a little won't do any damage to the sway. Are you swaying pink or blue? I did about 4 practice cycles/charting before we actually TTC last month (dec). 1st attempt didn't work which I was bummed about. And I think I stressed out too much thinking about it during my 2ww. I believe it's important to relax and keep busy as to not drive yourself crazy!
    Lovemy2b- how is the 2ww going? Are you now 1 or 2 dpo? I got my 1st spike in temperature this morning after my 1st positive opk Friday afternoon. We have BD 3x already since then. Does anyone know if I should try and BD once more even with my high temp? Doesn't that mean the egg has already dropped?and it's too late? Plus I think DH is burnt out! Lol. I know that it takes 12-14 hrs for sperms to reach the fallopian tube according to The Great Sperm Race documentary. Has anyone else watched it? It's so interesting! U can Google it and watch it online for free in its entirety. Trying to sway blue! Used my preseed, drank apple cider vinegar and V8 religiously. Plus the boy diet for the past 6 months! Fx for all of us and hoping for sticky beans and baby dust for us all! 2ww... Here I come!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jillibeeen; January 19th, 2014 at 11:21 AM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi jilli, well my temp dropped today so now I'm confused (don't know if I took it right or my slept with my mouth open) I take my temps at 5a.m. I'm praying that It's nothing. If I did indeed Ov I should be 2dpo. Btw I think your attempts for blue are good!!! GL !!!
    Yogi-I have read that you have to stick to diet while in 2ww in case you don't get a bfp your still on le. Don't worry if you've slacked off a bit because I have too! I'm thinking of dropping my exercise because I can no longer handle it (It's been a long freaking exercise road). ;/
    DS1 DS2 DS3

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Up date af due on the 22 but showed up first thing this morning.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! 1 DPO today and officially in the 2ww.glad to join in the torture!UGH!! Question for u guys-do u work out in the 2ww or take it easy? Ive only been getting a work out once a week but would like to get a workout or 2 in.I'm nervous after my early loss right b4 thanksgiving.it was very hard on me & I'm just afraid it might happen again.just gonna try to think positive!
    Jan. 22 2008 7lbs 7oz Mar. 14 2011 6lbs 11ozs (my birthday gift &
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, ill be 6 DPO tomorrow and im going slightly crazy analysing everything! Today i had a weird white cm which ive never seen before. Last time I got pg i had no real symptoms until my bfp apart from heat in my ovaries around 7dpo, but im sure symptoms can be different each time around.

I wish there was a magical early test that we could all do! 2 weeks is tough!!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is tough! Although u r halfway through! If I am pg I will be due October 11 which I'm psyched about because its my favorite month! Also our craziest month- both in laws and 2 nephew birthdays and our anniversary!
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love-I take my temp vaginally.I know it sounds gross but I find it the most accurate.just get
    probe covers 4 the BBT & ur all set.I find its never the same 4 me.sometimes I have a huge temp dip the day I get a positive OPK.sometimes I don't O for a day or 2 after the dip.so unpredictable! I guess the best u can do is temp & test!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got my positive OPK this am. Let's hope the third times a charm (on LE) at least. TTC has been a much longer road.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    :-(

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry Red I know how you feel, but don't give up.
    Leebug-I'm going to take it very slow with my cardio and perhaps drop it as my body can't handle it anymore I feel exhausted as I've been doing cardio for about a year and feel that I can't no longer do it. I hope this doesn't hurt my sway I say follow your heart if you think it's best to drop it then do so.
    Aprilbride-have you thought about using FRER 6 days sooner hpt? I bought those because you can use them starting at 8dpo.
    b'smommy-FX that we get a bfp!
    DS1 DS2 DS3

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast