Attachment 17142

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
    Yogi!!! I see it! Yay!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg yogi-congrats! I'm back to be tortured for another 10 days!At least I get to hang out with all of you beautiful ladies!
    Jan. 22 2008 7lbs 7oz Mar. 14 2011 6lbs 11ozs (my birthday gift &
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yogi, that's great!! *hug*

I had ovulation cramps at cd 10. We babydanced that night.
    The day after i noticed real obvious fertile cm!
    Is this too early to ovulate?
    Im hoping for a bfp this month, but i'm worried that my diet isn't healthy enough( hardly any fruit, no prenatals, fish oil)
    We'll see what happens!

Leebug: waiting with you!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Crampy today so that is good but I think my BBT is broken.I believe I'm 4DPO today.At 2 DPO my temp was 98.44 which is normal for me.yesterday was 97.96 and today 97.92.
    I turned the BBT off turned it back on then took it again.97.87.wth? I never get temps below 98.4 or so my second part of my cycle.Maybe a one day dip but that's it.Hope the BBT is just busted and my cycle isn't completely messed up!Off to CVS.wish all this was easier!
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yogi, I definitely see a line there!! Please send us an update soon! I'm really hoping and praying for you! I'm out again until March (cd4 for me) so I'm hoping to hear some good news from the other February 2ww ladies :-)
    Mika

DD1 2003
    DD2 2007

: November 27, 2015 - my angel

Due July 14, 2018 with another beautiful !!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls,
    Thank you for all of your positive thoughts and wishes. So far took another FRER this morning and got a bfn. Just waiting for af to come. I stopped temping because it was making me nervous. I think what we see here is a false positive. Two out of this batch i bought gave me a faint line .ill keep you all posted. Ill test again on friday if no af.

DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've always heard that false positives are practically unheard of. There can be plenty of false negatives if the hormones haven't had time to build up, but I didn't think those tests hardly ever, if ever, falsely detected the hormones. I'm thinking maybe your last test was the falsey and the two positives you got are the truth! Fingers crossed...please keep us updated!

I tested today for the first time and it was a BFN :-( But it's only 10 DPO, so I'll just continue testing until AF arrives. Last time I tested 5 straight days with BFNs before getting my BFP, so I can be patient if need be!

I've definitely been feeling some symptoms...what I think was IB on 6 DPO, and then lots of tingly breasts these past couple days. Plus, I've gotten some soft stools - and last time my first symptom (which I didn't even know was a symptom then) was diarrhea (sorry if TMI!), so maybe soft stools is a good thing, lol. Fingers crossed!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you crazycatcouple,
    I read online that there is indeed a possibility of false negatives from FRER. I also read by one woman who even called and was asked to return them for testing and they mailed her a new set. I am not taking it that far though. Till about last week I had a lot of breast tenderness and tingling, bloating, dry mouth and headaches. Today it seems to be all going away. Had a horrible headache yesterday all day, dry mouth, and some bloating. The breast part is pretty much gone and so is the bloating. I get it here and there. I am cd 12 or 13 dpo. Af should arrive this week. Sending baby dust to you too. Your symptoms sound promising

DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh...I thought I wasn't going to obsess this time around, but here I am doing just that! I'm only on 10 DPO, so I know I could still have plenty more days of this not-knowing thing, but I've already wasted multiple hours today worrying about it and trying to figure it out sooner, lol. I am so impatient!

Sorry, just needed to vent about it, as I figured you ladies would understand :-) DH is not as excited and into every detail with me this time. Last time, he obsessed right there with me, but this time he's just sitting back and relaxing. Oh, to be a man... lol

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Crazy-ur so right-men do have it EASY!

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast