Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is this anyone else's last chance at a boy/girl???

Hi 2ww's!!! I'm in the 2ww and feeling very very nervous... worried I'll get a bfn, worried if I get a bfp I'll m/c (had 4 in the past), worried that if it's a healthy PG it will be another boy and I'll go through sucky GD yet ANOTHER time....

Once I get a bfp (if I don't m/c), it will be my last shot at a girl. I'm 36, dh is in his mid-40s, one of our kids is special needs. I just can't do it anymore after this...I love my kids so much it hurts but honestly I don't know if I'd be trying again right now if DS3 had been a girl. I'm tired, worn out. I just pray to the Universe of God or whatever is out there to please let me finally get over GD by having a girl, and allow me to move on. My GD is not as bad as others, I make a good boy mom, but I don't feel complete without a dd.

So anyway, I'm scared. Sorry for the Debbie Downer post lol. Anyone else in my boat?
    Mommy to

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me!!! Nice to heart you hob!
    I just had a mc in February. I was 7.5 weeks. Prior to that I had 5 chemicals, and a twin miscarriage in 12/12. I should o in the next few days.
    I have three ds's ages 6,4 and 2. I'm 42.
    This is my last chance as well. Fx for both of us!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so very sorry to hear about your losses, sunflower I know how God-awful it is to go through.... my fingers and toes are crossed that you get your very pink sticky BFP very very soon!!!!! xo
    P.S. Our boys are very close in age!!
    Mommy to

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me! Although I thought #3 was my last! Now that I had an oops for #4 it helps that I can't have any effect on the outcome. After swaying last time and him coming out a he, I wondered if I should have just let it happen... Of course now I think if I actually was going to try for a 4th (which I'd never have the guts) I would have really gone for it!
    But yah, this is it. There will be no more. I am assuming it will be a boy and I just have to get over it! But it would be sooo nice to get a girl and just breathe a big sigh of relief for my heart!
    Good luck and hope you get a pink bfp!!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    coocoo- Hey there!! Wow your boys are very close in age to sunflower's!!
    Best of luck to you!! I really hope your hear pink, us 3+ boy (or girl) mamas really deserve our chance at the opposite gender!!!! FXed!!!!!
    Mommy to

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, this is defiantly my last chance too! I had enough trouble convincing DH to even let us try once more. I also have the same worries as you… I just go my BFP but Im so scared of having a MC…then Im worried that it will be another boy, and I'm worry that if it is another boy, how disappointed DH will be (of course I will be too) and he will regret agreeing to another baby and resent me! And I'm also worried about all the crap I'm going to cop from my family once they find out i am pregnant again (they are beyond cruel!) so yep, I get where you're coming from!

Fingers crossed that you get your BFP houseofblue so thats one thing you can cross off your list of worries. xx
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ughh mumofsix I so feel u on worrying what family will say! My mom and in-laws are not supportive of us having anymore kids....sucky feeling right?
    I soooo hope u get your pink caboose....I bet it is!!!!
    Mommy to

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not in the 2ww either but this will be my last babe. Once I am pregnant, it is what it is. Really praying my sway will work but I am beyond nervous. Sometimes I wish I was in coocoo's shoes where I had no control over it. I am going to feel like I did something wrong or for not long enough if it's another boy. It's all on me and I feel the pressure!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me!! Got 3 boys almost 11, 7, and 3 by the time i get to due date assuming my little bean sticks, oh and a dss almost 18 too. Totally feel your pain :'( xx
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and right now I'm 7 weeks. Had a mc blighted ovum last month. I feel as tho I've got a permanent hangover. While worrying that the hb i saw last week stays beating ... I wonder what the hell made me think this was a good idea lol??!!! I feel useless, tired and yucky xx
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast