Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Pregnancy dreams? When did they start for you?

Okay, so I am in the 2ww. The past three nights I have had dreams. Night one, I dreamed I was at the doctors for bleeding and I was pregnant. The assistant told me not tow worry as the Dr. could see two babies moving around. Next night I had a dream I was pregnant with one baby who was happily moving around. Last night I had two dreams. The first dream my parents had bought a new house, a fixer-upper. I woke up this morning, got up had breakfast then went back to bed. I then dreamed about telling my parents about the dream. Lol, could I get anymore random. I don't generally have pregnancy dreams, maybe one if I'm lucky. Mind you, these dreams have only started since I started wearing a rose quartz bracelet. I know I dream more when my Angelite crystal is nearby but, it is on my windowsill.

Could be nothing, just curious.
    Last edited by Boysway; May 3rd, 2014 at 02:03 AM.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im 9dpo and no bfp yet but been having dreams since 4dpo. Ive been pregnant 3 times and it's happened every time. For me it's a sure sign but I know sometimes if you're stressing too much u can have nightly dreams too.