Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread: July 2WW

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    Ohhh Mocha that is awful for you to have lost that much weight. Have you thought about doing the FGD. It is available in the members lounge. It is really not that hard. I am telling you I lived it my whole life until I was lucky enough to stumble onto IG and then this website. When I read the girl part it all made perfect sense for me. I am definitely trying it for my boy sway I have to try it. It also does not look as hard as the IG diet.
    But Layla, didn't you also mention in another thread that you also rarely ate meat, not even chicken?? That's not the FGD there, that is more of a Low-Everything approach.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Layla - I'm doing the low everything diet, which is even less restrictive than the FGD. I really have the hang of this diet now since I've been on it for 3 months, so I don't want to mess anything up by introducing a new diet at this point.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm still holding out the teeniest bit of hope. My nipples were itchy this morning, and they look a bit darker to me. I'm also getting some pains in them, which has never been an AF symptom for me. I'm just not ready to give up completely yet - I'm only 11dpo and lots of women seem to get a BFP at 12dpo or even later. At the same time, I'm preparing myself mentally for the possibility that I'll be continuing this awful diet for another month.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry for the glut of BFNs - {hugs} to you all x
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmy2012 View Post
    Mocha, Layla and Alexis....I am so sorry ladies for the BFN's....I know what you mean Mocha about wanting to cry over the diet for another month....that is how I feel totally! In fact I have not been good the past couple days and I am getting back on the crappy diet horse today.

5dpo for me, temp went back up from yesterday but that tends to be my trend and 4dpo is too early for implantation so nothing really to report.
    Me too. Went up quite a bit. Feeling hopeful and at this point, pretty confident that I won't be having a baby this April. I'm so sorry for all BFN's on here Big Hugs~~~
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    But Layla, didn't you also mention in another thread that you also rarely ate meat, not even chicken?? That's not the FGD there, that is more of a Low-Everything approach.
    Yep but I also drank 3 cups of milk with every meal and I ate lots of french soups with evaporated milk in them. So yes not completely fgd you are right but not really low everything either.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Thanks, Layla - I'm doing the low everything diet, which is even less restrictive than the FGD. I really have the hang of this diet now since I've been on it for 3 months, so I don't want to mess anything up by introducing a new diet at this point.
    Good plan, good luck to you again and yes don't give up hope until af arrives.

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364