Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: September 2WW

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Weezie - my DS was the same, he stopped as soon as I quit offering so it made it easy! Ovulation must be coming soon for you. For me AF came when DS was 9 months old even though we still BF all the time. Fingers crossed you get some fertile signs soon!
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. You guys rock. I'm out for dinner again tonight, which is about the sixth time in a fortnight! Not my usual social life, just happened that way. So I was tempted to just say "what the hell!" tonight and gorge myself for the first time since the end of April. But your fab support has given me the impetus to stick to my guns tonight instead! I know the place does salads and veggie pizzas so I will be fine to do LE tonight now. I may even break my no alcohol rule (I stopped drinking in August when we started DTD every four days and I didn't want to be PG and drinking) and have a tipple or three
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats yogi
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank-you Boysway! Im keep my fingers crossed and hang in there. It took me one year exactly to get here. I didint really sway this time after my 2 month break. I only used preseed and didint skip breakfast. As long as she/he is healthy its all good because this will be our last (chinese gender calendar says girl ) . I wish you the best and I hope we hear bfp soon. I know from experience it bothered me just a tad bit to see others geting their bfps whether it be here or friends and family and I had to bite my nails for one whole year of that. Patience is a virtue and that's a fact from my experience. Sending you big squishy hugs. 😙💖
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alright ladies its confirmed. I couldn't resist drinking water because I have been thirsty all morning but with semi diluted peepee I was able to get a decent bfp. I wish everyone the best on their swaying journey.
    Last edited by yogi&booboo; September 22nd, 2014 at 03:00 PM.
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Weezie- enjoy your dinner and know you are not out until af shows. Hang in there!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! Just wanted to pop in and send some baby dust to everyone still waiting to test, or who got their AF
    AF should of been here yesterday but I'm not going to test. I can tell she's just waiting for me to put on white jeans or leave the house without a tampon to strike. On Saturday I was informed by the vet that my little baby girl kitty is actually a baby boy kitty and I just broke down into a sob. (I've had "him" for about 4 months now) So that was embarrassing. I also had a really awful bit of pms cramping earlier this morning so anytime now. I just want to get to my next cycle already and drink lots of red wine

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats yogi!

I'm joining you ladies in the 2WW! I did my one attempt on Sat night (late - almost sunday morning)... I got a pos Ops Sat morning and then again at night, also got pos opk sunday morning and night and also monday morning - it was a negative opk monday night so i'm thinking I ovulated on Monday sometime. I'm hoping our 1 attempt (Trying for pink) late sat night was enough!!

I don't know if i'm 2dpo or only 1 - i'll say 1 just to be safe. Trying to think "girl girl girl girl" and hoping we caught it this month!
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Yogi--wow, a whole year! Congrats on FINALLY getting a bfp! This is only month 3 for us and it feels like forever!

I am only 2 dpo and trying to be patient to NOT test. I am super swamped at work right now, so hopefully that will keep my mind from wandering (obsessing) about when i can test. I'm going to try to hold out until October 1st before testing.... we will see how long I actually last.

I had a great sway this month, and I think I had perfect timing between the one attempt and O, so hopefully this will be my month!
    Mom to (2013)
    Got pregnant swaying pink on our 3rd try.
    Fingers crossed for a on June 14, 2015

Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast