Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: September 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Sweet Mummy!!!
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Christi:
    This was only our 2nd try so I shouldn't be so depressed about it! I am just a very impatient person and hate waiting for anything!

What about you?
    1 born 2013
    2 failed sway due August 2015

Might try to conceive a DD through IVF/pgd in the future

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry about AF happy

CONGRATS Sweet Mummy!! You give me hope!!!

This was my first cycle off BCP (I was only on them for two months, we used condoms prior because I was scared of gaining weight with BCP like I had back when I was in school) so I'm not sure if they should be irregular but I always get a period every month so I consider them regular. I think 33 days is the longest cycle I can remember because I was worried about being late.

Today is CD 33... I thought I O'd on the 7th so today would be 18dpo if I was correct. I took a test this morning. Still BFN. I had menstrual cramps this weekend and at the beginning of the week but now they're gone. I keep running to the restroom because I think AF is here but it's just discharge (yuck!) I feel completely normal except I have a runny nose. (possibly a slight cold) I'm fed up and just want AF or BFP.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am holding out hope for you TigerLily and Happy! With DS2 I was certain I wasn't pregnant, because I was having my normal AF symptoms and even bleeding. It was only when the bleeding began to not quite seem as heavy or last as long, did I test, and got a BFP! FX!!

Congratulations Sweet Mummy- that is AWESOME!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Sweet Mummy, what an awesome surprise! Were you charting or doing opks? You must have O'd late. I'm currently 20dpo and got a 2-3 weeks on the CB Digital at 17dpo. I should get a 3+ by Sunday at 23dpo so I'm thinking you probably just O'd late this cycle. Are you swaying girl? LE diet can definitely mess up your cycle.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok ladies what do you think. 4DPO today. Yesterday got lots of white thick cm and today have a touch of brown spotting. What does it mean??

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was only using OPKs as I don't have a good night's sleep to temp sadly. Got a positive OPK CDs 23-24 so it couldn't have been from then else I'd be much further along. The crap bit is now I am not 100% sure when I ovulated so can't work out my due date until my dating scan. Will still give the midwife the first day of my last period which should make it seen like I'm further along for an earlier scan hehe

Still doesn't feel real! Yep I swayed girl and been on LE for a LONG time now but it might have been the exercising that threw Ov off!?

Tigerlily12 that is exactly how I felt! Like I was fighting off a cold which made me stop exercising after all the BFNs. Now the cold has really raged it's nasty head and I feel terrible! This is what tipped me off to test as I never get ill. Last time I was this ill I was newly pregnant with DS2 so I figured my immune must be super low.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyturtle View Post
    Ok ladies what do you think. 4DPO today. Yesterday got lots of white thick cm and today have a touch of brown spotting. What does it mean??
    Hi fluffy, are you charting or using OPKs? I had a bit of blood 1-2 dpo which Atomic put down to ovulation spotting. So possible this may be the cause as too early for implantation.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No charting, just OPK Does anyone here get lots of white thick cm (leukorrhea?) in between O and AF and turned out to be NOT pregnant?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes fluffyturtle I get that. It's "sticky" cm on my chart and is like someone smashed a glue stick in my undies LOL! I've had it when not pregnant.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast