Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2WW

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am joining you ladies today! Just had my IUI this morning. Good luck everyone!
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I think I am hosed this cycle. AF still has yet to arrive and im getting BFN's but I think I have the colposcopy to thank for the screwed up cycle.... Wonder how long its going to keep me out for.
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope your results come up negative Nahri!!
    (2005) (2008) TTCBLUE 2015

It's a girl!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats to Christi, you give me hope! And big hugs to all those out this month. I especially sympathize with those who got preg easy before and it's taking more trys now. That's my case, too. My temp didn't have a clear rise this month. I want to blame it on our cold bedroom. It was so cold, it was waking me up. I've added extra blankets to the bed and my temp went up some. I don't know. I felt so preggo in the 2ww last month and this time I wonder if I Oed properly.
    2011 early m/c, 2012, 7/2015 early m/c, praying for 2016

My Ovulation Chart
    preparing for this since March 2014, mysterious infertility, diagnosed with adrenal fatigue Jan 2016 and now treating

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well after being able to get pregnant on the first try for 5 pregnancies I am now unable to stay pregnant at all. I feel so upset and just plain sad. I'm gonna make a call and get some testing done before trying again. This whole mess is ruining my family dynamic. I never ever thought I would have fertility issues and well I guess karma is a bitch because here I am being punished for wanting a daughter.

Good luck to everyone else.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie
    I am so sorry you feel this way. Please do not beat yourself over it. That is a dream of yours and I think you shouldnt give up if you really want it. I hope you get answers and hopefully they can fix what ever may be going on. I send you many virtual hugs 😙💖
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie - please don't beat yourself up! Wanting a daughter is normal and doesn't cause bad karma, promise! I often blame the sway for my m/c as well, but I'm nearly certain it was random luck and wasn't caused by my sway.

So to update everyone else.... Today is CD1 for me. I'm taking it really well, actually. I was nervous about getting pg right after my m/c anyways so maybe it's meant to be. I ovulated 4 full days after my first positive OPK so our timing was screwed up. I think we DTD O-4 and on ovulation day. Not great odds for conception.

It looks like many of us might be taking a break in November for various reasons. I'm nearly certain we will take November and December off because we need a mental break from TTC and really really prefer to avoid August/September due dates. Also we have 2 big vacations planned and would prefer not to be pg for them.

Since this is my last month TTC for awhile, I'm really going to give it my all. I will likely do every 4 days PLUS an attempt at positive OPK. I said I was going to do that last month but I chickened out and I'm not pregnant so maybe it's time to listen to my gut and up my odds of conception a little bit. I'm trying to be very strict on the diet and exercise this month since really that's all that's left of my weakened sway!

Thanks for listening to my essay and congrats on all the BFPs. Hope the rest of us can join you soon
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Luck Blue,
    I hope that all of your hard work of swaying pays off. You are still with us in the October thread so I hope you get your bfp.
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome SageViolet! I too got pregnant easily with both of my boys, and I am now on cycle #4. I feel good about this month! DH and I decided we would keep on trying, for at least a full year. Hopefully it won't take that long!

Rosie- please do not be hard on yourself! You have not caused any of this. You most certainly deserve a DD, and I promise that karma has nothing to do with it! For someone who has so much courage to keep trying, I know it will happen. Please do not stop believing in yourself- your dream WILL come true!

Bluebonnet- I had poor timing too last month on top of being sick! Well I am sick AGAIN, and I too will be doing BD every 4 days and at pos. opk. FX for both of us!!

Come on October BFP's- we need more!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. Its just so hard not to blame my sway and desires since I ahd zero issues until I started messing with things. I regret swaying at all and I just want my fourth son. If it ain't broke don't fix it...I should have had that mentality. I am likely taking a break for 4 to 6 months. Hubby is begging me not to but I feel like the timing is off for me to have a baby july through december. We shall see.

I hope everyone here sees their bfps and dream genders very soon! Thank you for all the kind words and support!!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast